Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • carigun
    2 posts

Just in case a video may help with finding a solution. FYI my gamer tag is TinyCJ95

• uKMrBlondeuK
    3 posts

For me the controller disconnects from the console if I'm not pressing anything for about 30-60 seconds. So to prevent it I have to keep pressing buttons during cutscenes or if I need a quick break, I have to go back to the Xbox homepage. When it happens the only fix is to unplug my Xbox, and remove the controller batteries, it will then connect again.

I had this issue all the way through Valhalla and am posting this now because the same thing has just happened while playing the immortals - Fenyx rising demo, another Ubisoft game.
    I'm playing on Xbox series X with the standard series X controller and haven't had this issue with any other games.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 415 posts

@beatdownxnoki Hello and thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this issue! I am very sorry for my delay and for any trouble that these controller disconnections have caused. This is currently under investigation, and we have a Megathread about this as well. I have a couple of questions that we have asked other players on that thread, if you would not mind providing your answers (unless you have provided them on that Megathread already). Then I will forward up your information to the Game team to be included with the investigation.

• Are you using the standard Xbox Series X controller?
    • You mentioned it only happens in the main menu. Has this ever occurred during gameplay?
    • Do you have another Xbox profile? If so, does the same issue occur for that profile?

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics