Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1029 posts

Hello m1au,

I've reported this to the developers to see if it is intended behaviour (to ensure that players can acquire the design) or a bug. If I receive an update, I'll post again.

I would ask that you refrain from tagging us in the future - we look into each issue as soon as we can, and will reply as soon as possible. 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Best Answer

Hey @ImaginaryRuins @m1au! Please accept my apologies for the delay in my reply. I come bearing good news! 🙂 We implemented a fix for this issue in today's launch of TU 1.1.1:

Addressed an issue that allowed players to acquire duplicates of Asgardian ship schemes.

If you could check in-game for me that you no longer have duplicate Asgardian designs for shield / hull schemes, that would be perfect. I actually ended up affected by this issue too after handing in the relevant tasks, so I'll be checking this myself as well and will let you know if it's solved for me! 🙂

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ubi-woofer Just to say thank you for acknowledging this because I am facing the same issue in the game.

I play on Xbox One, and yes there is a high possibility it is tied to the reward(s) from the fishing store.

• m1au
    Original poster 52 posts

@ubi-woofer
    thank you for your answer! Won't tag you any longer just kinda got afraid my post has been unnoticed as its beta here and (at least for me) a little bit confusing. But I can understand you guys are very busy atm and doing your best to fix this wonderful game

• JamesLogan491
    91 posts

Has Ubisoft acknowledged it yet?

• Rakotia
    5 posts

I got x2 of the following Asgard schemes to ship cosmetics:
    -Asgard Scheme (Hull)
    -Asgard Scheme (Figureshead)
    -Asgard Scheme (Shield)

When I go to the shipyard, I see them in duplicate as shown in the image.

The reason why I get two versions is because I get
    1) Available to buy for silver in the shop.
    2) Awarded completing task in the Fishing Hut.undefined

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same here (Xbox One). Yet, this in my opinion is not a glitch/bug, but a design oversight.

Oh and the Asgard scheme seems to be double for all 5 customisable areas of the long ship.

This issue was reported several times already but no response from Ubisoft yet.

• Rakotia
    5 posts

@imaginaryruins

Yeah, it's for all the customisation. Probably design oversight, it would be nice if Ubisoft give an official answer.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Best Answer

Hey @ImaginaryRuins @m1au! Please accept my apologies for the delay in my reply. I come bearing good news! 🙂 We implemented a fix for this issue in today's launch of TU 1.1.1:

Addressed an issue that allowed players to acquire duplicates of Asgardian ship schemes.

If you could check in-game for me that you no longer have duplicate Asgardian designs for shield / hull schemes, that would be perfect. I actually ended up affected by this issue too after handing in the relevant tasks, so I'll be checking this myself as well and will let you know if it's solved for me! 🙂

Official Response
  • m1au
    Original poster 52 posts

@ubi-woofer

I can confirm that duplicate items are gone from my ship inventory.
    But the fisher hut task will still award me with Asgard-design Sails which I already have! So I think that it was not intended for this design set to be available for purchase at the trader (where I got my ship design set originally).
    Didn't try to get the duplicate stuff from the fishing hut vendor but I think I'll end up with dupes again
    undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

@m1au - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that the duplicate items have been removed for the time being.

I didn't actually purchase the Asgardian set for the ship at the merchant, and it looks like it's no longer available to purchase from the merchant following TU 1.1.1. The only way I'll be able to get the set is by completing the fishing hut challenges 🎣

As you'd already purchased the sails prior to the fix being added to the game, I'm not sure if you'll end up with duplicate sails when finishing the fishing challenge. It's possible that it may automatically be removed once being claimed, as you already own the sails. If you do end up with duplicate sails in your inventory again, would you be able to update this thread with images showing this? We can then take a closer look. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics