Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • peewee051
    Original poster 4 posts

I have been having major problems the game assassins creed Valhalla ever sense I have got has been freezing and crashing ether when u enter a town or are walking in it or finished a mission or Cut scene when will y’all be able to fix this I have had 10 crashes sense I got the game and

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@peewee051 Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been occurring.

What platform are you playing the game on? Do you get any error messages when the game crashes?

Official Response
  • peewee051
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-baron yeahs I have been it keeps showing this error CE-34878-0 I have gotten 11 of these ever sense I’ve got the game

• Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

@ubi-baron
    What does it take to get a response from Ubisoft regarding crashing? I have created my own thread, no response, added to existing threads, no response. Does one need to post at the right time when Ubi support happen to be logged into the forum for a few minutes each day?

There is still no acknowledgment of freezing and crashing on multiple system types, mainly PC, in the Mega Bug Thread post. Repeating sections of the game because of crashes especially when in an unsavable location is getting old and something I've never experienced with such frequency with years of gaming.

• peewee051
    Original poster 4 posts

It’s on the ps4

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@peewee051 Thank you for clarifying that for us.

Which model of PS4 do you have? Does it always happen when entering a town or is it at random.

@Plan3tCrackr While we try to reach every thread, we unfortunately may miss some posts or messages due to the current volume of posts.

The best place to report crashing issues for PC is through one of the Support Channels below. This is because we will then be able to request System files which are needed to look into the issues.

Official Response
  • peewee051
    Original poster 4 posts

It don’t happen every time I enter a city either when I’m fight a lot of guards it jus freezes then crashes I was fixing to kill a guard in a fort before I got to him I froze and crashed it also would crash at the beginning of the mission and Half way through arc it would crash for no reason then at the end of a cutscene it would then I would have to retrace my steps and do the missions sgain also another thing will there be legacy outfits coming to the game but I don’t know what version of ps4 I have only thing I know is I got it 3 years on Christmas

• Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

@ubi-baron I refuse to be required to create Twitter or Facebook accounts to get preferential treatment for a game purchased by giving the creator, Ubisoft, money. Such a request is an insult to paying customers.

The best method of feedback for a crashing game would be for the game to generate a crash report to send to Ubisoft, which I think it has done only one time out of tens of crashes.

• AnolinMcGinnis
    17 posts

@peewee051

Mine is freezing randomly too on PC.

Last time it happened I was just changing my tattoos.

Ubisoft needs to acknowledge this ASAP and put it on their list of known issues and stop ignoring all the posts here and elsewhere!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics