Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Orlin05
    Original poster 1 posts

After starting the quest "In dreams..." for the first time I completed the first part of the series where you close the Gate's Loki was supposed to be watching. I can fast travel in Asgard and I can use the "Wake up" option, however once I wake up I can no longer fast travel or use any type of save (Quick, Auto or Manual Save).

Do we have an eta on an emergency patch to make the game playable again, as in its current state it is not...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• knll2906
    1 posts

Same thing for me, also I cannot fast travel anywhere. The game is unplayable at this point.

• GamingLunch
    1 posts

@orlin05 Same, I can't fast travel or save. This is game breaking to me and this makes me just not want to play.

• Tolkyyn
    77 posts

On PC, have played over 100 hours, I can save, but it says, "Fast Travel Unavailable" on the entire map. How do I do the Reda dailies if I can't fast travel? Is Ubisoft going to send me the opals I can't collect? I'm not going to spend 1/2 hour to travel to a target.

• NLEkiller
    1 posts

Happened to me first with the "Walls of Templebrough walkthrough" quest. Tried to restart the whole game and played it from the beginning until the same problem happened again when i was doing "man of mystery" quest. The only similarity i see is that on both guest you have someone following you like Sigurd or Tarben. I have tried eating a feast, meditate and sleeping in Ravensthorpe but nothing works.

• Aisha_Ackerman
    1 posts

I also cannot save and fast travel, the game must think I'm through a mission even if not.

The only way to fix this is travelling to Asgard and saving there.

Please fix this, you have to risk a whole ark if the computer crashes.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@aisha_ackerman [censored] is the fast travel bug still there?! Yesterday the assassins creed twitter account posted that they’ve implemented a hotfix for the fast travel issue. Clearly it seems like they’ve lied about a fix yet again. What a joke.

• maxandsam
    1 posts

I wasn't able to fast travel or save but the fast travel seems to have been fixed however I'm still unable to save. no auto saves when fast traveling or at all and manual saves are unavailable.

• Bigsnakers
    1 posts

i have same problem but after mission ,,King Maker,, when i leave raven's harbor i can't save or fast travel.

• Jojo2104
    1 posts

Same here... The last update didn't change anything!!

I love'd to like this game but it's really broken.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics