Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• leobenpolo
    Original poster 1 posts

The drengr called Orwig Neverdeath don't spawn at his location. I try restart the game, teleport somewhere come back and he's still not here. Please help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ScifoMc
    2 posts

Re: [(Bug) Drengr at Hordafylke not spawning.](/topic/86767/bug-drengr-at-hordafylke-not-spawning)

I'm having the same bug metioned here.

When I was around level 300 I went to Hordafylke, saw the Drengr and decided I didn't want to fight a boss so many levels above me.

I went back when I could match his level but he did not appear.

I've since completed the story and everything else in the game (I saw one post say you needed to finish the story first) but he still won't appear.

I was hoping the the update today that included the Saint Fiath bug fix would sort this but it hasn't.

I'm now stuck with 1 achievement to complete but it is impssible for me to do so

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@scifomc I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you please provide a video. In the video can you show the map to show the location and if the icon is still showing on the map for where Drengr should be. And then to show that he is not at the location.

Official Response
  • ScifoMc
    2 posts

@ubi-keo

Hi I hadn't subscribed to the message so didn't realise there was a reply

Here's a video

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @scifomc,

Thank you for sharing your video! I passed it along to the development team for further review. Once we have an update on this, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • wellse_01
    5 posts

@scifomc I am experiencing exactly the same bug. Completed the game except for this. Seems like there is still no patch. Super frustrating.

• wellse_01
    5 posts

I have completed every other quest in the game but the Drengr at Hordaflyke does not spawn. The quest marker is there and Eivor starts to say the lines as I approach the area, but no Drengr spawns there. I can't complete the game and it is very frustrating.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

@ScifoMc - I have merged your thread with the original that you referred to in your post; I hope that you don't mind! This way, we can keep as much relevant information together as possible. Having watched your video, I just wanted to clarify as well; is the body on the floor not the body of Orwig himself? Is the issue actually that he is spawned dead, rather than alive? Please update us as soon as you can with clarification! 🙂

@wellse_01 - Hey there! Welcome to Discussions, and thank you for sharing your experience of this issue here in this thread. Can you clarify the platform you are playing on, as well as provide an image or video showing that the Drengr is not available for you to fight? Do you see a body anywhere nearby that looks like it could belong to them, or any sign of combat having taken place previously?

Any additional videos that we can collect would be of a great help to the development team. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • wellse_01
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Thank you for the reply wellse_01. Do you have a video you can provide for our investigation into this Dregr or can I ask you to upload your affected save file to the cloud, after travelling to that exact area?

Once you can do this, I will happily pass this save file to our QA team to investigate.

Official Response
  • wellse_01
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello, I'm playing on Xbox one. The Drengr isn't there to fight, no dead body or anything. Although I had encountered the Drengr before, he did spawn and I ran off as he was too high a level.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@wellse_01 Thanks for the information, I have forwarded your save file on to the development team as they are still investigating the issue.

Just to check do you also have the latest update installed?

Can you also try the following as this has been known to resolve some issues with world events in the past:

• Go to the location of the Drengr then go to the inventory screen and select animus in the bottom right corner, then select exit simulation
    • After you have done this return to the Animus and see if the Drengr is showing
    • If that does not work can you also try changing Eivor's appearance (gender) to see if that works
    Official Response
  • wellse_01
    5 posts

@ubi-keo Hello, thanks for the reply. I have the latest update installed and have tried both of your suggestions to reset the Drengr but unfortunately neither have worked. I don't know if you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @wellse_01,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that the workaround didn't work for you. In this case, we need to wait until the development team concludes the investigation on this issue - once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics