Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-DeaVdgHL
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis still doesn't work for me. Doesn't even show as a mystery in East anglia. The fight arena is there and I can't activate fight. Keep saying about the leave fight?? Aint fought her yet. I'm on latest update.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hey all!

We're glad to hear that you've been able to successfully fight Regan now! As we've had no new reports of this issue following TU 1.1.1., we will now be setting this case as resolved. If you are still unable to start the fight with Regan, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Good luck with the rest of your viking adventures! 😄

Official Response
  • guest-DeaVdgHL
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-DeaVdgHL!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to start the battle with Reagan. Just to confirm, have you been able to interact with the corpse to trigger the battle previously? If you could send us a video that shows the issue you're encountering, this would be very helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • simmo0659
    1 posts

Hi,

I'm also not able to interact with the Corpse for Regan. Nothing at all shows up, and the area isnt even marked with the sisters logo on the map. To clarify, I havent fought her before, and have defeated the other 2 sisters. PC.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts

Hey there @simmo0659 - thank you for your reply! I am sorry to hear that you're unable to interact with the corpse in order to initiate the fight with Regan.

Can you please clarify if you have completed the region Regan is based in already? (East Anglia). Can you also provide a video showing that the icon is not available on the map, and that the corpse cannot be interacted with on the battlefield? Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • BluhdWulf
    2 posts

May 23 2021 running patch 1.2.1. Still cannot start the freaking fight with regan. I have 120 hours in this game and this is my first ever encounter with any of the sisters. (With the exception of the poison one, can't remember her name)

This is a almost a year later and still not Fkin resolved? Come on now!!!

• BluhdWulf
    2 posts

I'm aware this is already a topic, but it was listed as resolved when it clearly isn't. I've tried every native Bug reporting option Ubisoft offers and still can't get an actual answer. Chat is offline, and no other reporting options exist.

I'm out of ideas and at the end of my rope.

I am unable to interact with the corpse to fight Regan (the three sisters for Thor's gear)

I was able to interact with and defeat the poison one (cannot remember her name)

I am running version 1.2.1 on May 23rd 2021 I have 120 hours into the game.

This was my first ever attempt at interacting with this side quest, and there isn't even a map marker denoting her location.

There is a large area around the perimeter of a glowing circle anytime I leave that circle it says I'm leaving the fight area but I never started the fight.

This is an extremely irritating and game breaking bug.  

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @BluhdWulf!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to start the fight with Regan. I've merged your duplicate thread into this ongoing megathread, so we can keep all informaotion and updates from the investigation in one place.

This issue was marked as resolved in TU 1.1.1. To help us to investigate why this issue is occuring for you following this update, could you please send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • You have the icon for Regan's fight still on your map, showing that it has not already been completed
    • That you are unable to interact with the corpse to trigger the boss fight

We can then pass this video along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CojonTito
    1 posts

Hello Ubisoft Support,

This problem appeared for me where I cannot interact with the corpse to start the battle with Regan.
    I am currently on version 1.3.1.

Thank you

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 251 posts

@cojontito Hi there.

Thank you for the report, sorry to hear this is happening at the moment. So that the issue with interacting with the corpse can be looked into further, would you be able to forward us a video as per Ubi-Borealis' instructions.

'To help us to investigate why this issue is occuring for you following this update, could you please send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • You have the icon for Regan's fight still on your map, showing that it has not already been completed
    • That you are unable to interact with the corpse to trigger the boss fight'

Would you also be able to confirm the platform, as well as ensure any saves are saved to the cloud?
    Thanks again!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics