Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TougherBook3
    3 posts

Okay so I waited for the new update to come up and I waited about an hour before I started playing the game to give it time and what not. I went back to my last location which was in East Anglia, Walsham Crag to fight the last daughter of Lerion Regan and once again there is no interaction icon no way for me to start the battle and no way for me to be able to see the boss to see if she's even spawned for me to start a battle.

Now obviously I do not know what this update or patch included since I have not looked into it specifically but I was under the general idea that most of the bugs and glitches that have been found in the game would be updated as soon as possible with the current update or patch since there can't possibly be so many.

Now on a side note and more somewhat personal note I suppose if this is not resolved by the next update or patch that is soon to come I hope I will be getting with billing and I will be returning my game and getting my money back because this is ridiculous.

• Marco.17.ms
    3 posts
    Hi, I'm playing on xbox one, unfortunately I can't interact with the corpse of the secondary mission for which the fight with the witch Regan is unlocked, initially it worked but after having failed several attempts it is no longer possible for me to try again, I tried to close reopen the game several times, I tried to load previous saves, I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, unfortunately nothing changes, can anyone help me?

• Junterhunter
    2 posts

What a great game!

However I am unable to fight Regan as I cannot interact with the corpse to summon her!

When I first came across the area I could interact and fail as many times as I liked. I went off to better prepare myself but when I can back I couldn’t interact with the corpse anymore.

I have tried reloading and moving away etc but I just can’t interact with it!

• Marco.17.ms
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Junterhunter
    2 posts

@marco-17-ms

Bump for attention

• PITTYFOO22
    1 posts

I have been going through trying to defeat the sister of Lerion and I managed to kill Goneril and Cordelia but Regan had stopped spawning for me. I fought her several times and died and after one the interact option stopped showing up. I am playing on the Xbox1 but I am wondering when the patch to fix the glitch will be out so i can complete my mysteries and treasures in the region.

• Marco.17.ms
    3 posts

@junterhunter Same problem, i also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but i can't solve it

• Raven417ww
    1 posts

Can't start the fight against the second daughter of Lerion. The mystery is not solved on the map. But when I stand in front of the corpse I can't interact.

• Dethwink
    1 posts

I‘ve been fighting her quite early on and died approx. 3 times until I couldn’t interact with the corpse anymore. Even after I progressed even further through the game I was not able to trigger her again. Unless someone has a solid solution, it‘d be great if Ubisoft became aware of this issue in order to fix it ASAP.

sincerely, a fellow AC fan!

• ReelBigFisher95
    1 posts

Hi,
    Unsure if it's local to me, on PS4 I am unable to start one of the fights with the Daughters of Lerion (Regan to be precise)

As well as all this, my game regualrly crashes and tells me to update to the most recent patch to continue, although I already have.

• TameRickJames
    1 posts

@pittyfoo22
    Having the same issue. I go up to the body but there's no interact option.

• guest-BeoWT3eF
    1 posts
    I have a problem with the venom's witch, i cant kill her because  after 2 lost attempts, I can no longer interact to start the boss fight

• guest-NWE55IqF
    1 posts

@dethwink
    same for me, fought her 10 times in a low level, moved on and when i came back i couldn’t trigger the event. now i’m on 250 and still can’t interact:(

• Liznak
    2 posts

I have the exact same issue, not sure if it's the same witch but it's the poison elemental. It's one of the final few items I hav eto collect and yeah, not really willing to recomplete the entire 70+ hours I've played just for that, any fix in the works?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@Liznak @monkey36948 Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue occurring, and it's been passed on to the team to be looked into.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Official Response
  • Liznak
    2 posts

Thank you for the response ^_^, I look forward to completing the witch hunt!

• PALMATJ
    40 posts

@lampert95

I really hope your wrong. This is one of three glitches I’m experiencing that are keeping me from my platinum trophy...

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@liznak Glad we could advise on that.

Please keep an eye on the main thread on this here for updates LINK

I'm going to lock your thread here, just so we can keep the discussions in one place on this issue! Thanks for your understanding.

Official Response
  • DanRag85
    10 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins could you not simply update the game so that each of the daughters of lerion encounters starts automatically as soon as you enter the area. So many players have been stuck unable to do one of the three daughters to get mjolnir and thors armour and its been like this since release. If you it was possible to apply this update then each player would be able to complete whichever daughters they are stuck on rather than investigating each individually one it would fix the problem for all three. Thank you. I really hope this gets resolved soon.

• BotaBrita
    1 posts

So, I fought Regan and I died a couple of times. After that, I spent some unspent skills and upgraded my gear and changed weapons, on the spot. When I went ro try again, I couldn't interact with the corpse. I tried older saves and restarting the game and the console, but it still doesn't work.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics