Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Junterhunter
    2 posts

@marco-17-ms

Bump for attention

• tygergames17
    3 posts

Update from @tygergames17 The Update that came out today didn’t fixed the Daughters of Lerion Bug. It still won’t let me interact or start the activity to fight Regan. Can you please fix this bug.

• tygergames17
    3 posts

The Update that came out today didn’t fixed the Daughters of Lerion Bug. It still won’t let me interact or start the activity to fight Regan. Can you please fix this bug

• deckdaddy21
    14 posts

@darkho093 ...they didn't

• PITTYFOO22
    1 posts

I have been going through trying to defeat the sister of Lerion and I managed to kill Goneril and Cordelia but Regan had stopped spawning for me. I fought her several times and died and after one the interact option stopped showing up. I am playing on the Xbox1 but I am wondering when the patch to fix the glitch will be out so i can complete my mysteries and treasures in the region.

• Marco.17.ms
    3 posts

@junterhunter Same problem, i also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but i can't solve it

• Capsomann
    7 posts

@Ubi-Ginge

I also have the same problem. Unlike some others here I actually got to try fight the most powerful daughter (Cordelia(?)) many times. I tried to save and come back the day after to give it another shot. Then I was not able to interact with the corpse..

I play on a PS4.

I have tried several things, including but not limited to;

• Restarting the game
    • Restarting the console
    • Fast traveling to another location and go back
    • Leaving the area by horse and to return
    • Progress the main story and to return
    • Installing the Patch 1.04 and do all the above once more

Please fix this soon! I want to get Thor's armor more than anything in the game right now (especially since I cant due to a bug..😭)

• Raven417ww
    1 posts

Can't start the fight against the second daughter of Lerion. The mystery is not solved on the map. But when I stand in front of the corpse I can't interact.

• Acakeks
    1 posts

There is a bug which doesn't allow me to interact with one of the lerion's daughters victims to start the fight. I was able to interact with it once, but when I died in the fight and came back the "hold triangle" indicator was gone. Also when i use odins sight it wont show the blue marker anymore either. This bug only occures on Regan's victim. Eivor also won't say his line when approaching it.

• Dethwink
    1 posts

I‘ve been fighting her quite early on and died approx. 3 times until I couldn’t interact with the corpse anymore. Even after I progressed even further through the game I was not able to trigger her again. Unless someone has a solid solution, it‘d be great if Ubisoft became aware of this issue in order to fix it ASAP.

sincerely, a fellow AC fan!

• ReelBigFisher95
    1 posts

Hi,
    Unsure if it's local to me, on PS4 I am unable to start one of the fights with the Daughters of Lerion (Regan to be precise)

As well as all this, my game regualrly crashes and tells me to update to the most recent patch to continue, although I already have.

• TameRickJames
    1 posts

@pittyfoo22
    Having the same issue. I go up to the body but there's no interact option.

• guest-BeoWT3eF
    1 posts
    I have a problem with the venom's witch, i cant kill her because  after 2 lost attempts, I can no longer interact to start the boss fight

• guest-NWE55IqF
    1 posts

@dethwink
    same for me, fought her 10 times in a low level, moved on and when i came back i couldn’t trigger the event. now i’m on 250 and still can’t interact:(

• Liznak
    2 posts

I have the exact same issue, not sure if it's the same witch but it's the poison elemental. It's one of the final few items I hav eto collect and yeah, not really willing to recomplete the entire 70+ hours I've played just for that, any fix in the works?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@Liznak @monkey36948 Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue occurring, and it's been passed on to the team to be looked into.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Official Response
  • Liznak
    2 posts

Thank you for the response ^_^, I look forward to completing the witch hunt!

• PALMATJ
    40 posts

@lampert95

I really hope your wrong. This is one of three glitches I’m experiencing that are keeping me from my platinum trophy...

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@liznak Glad we could advise on that.

Please keep an eye on the main thread on this here for updates LINK

I'm going to lock your thread here, just so we can keep the discussions in one place on this issue! Thanks for your understanding.

Official Response
  • Rexturk
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Hi there,
    I have the same problem in my ps5 game, with the difference that i was able to fight with Regan several times before I was unable to interact with the corpse.
    Hope you will fix it with the next update.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics