Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-tH9QPXGL
    1 posts

Just ran into the issue everyone else is having with Regan after losing to her 4 times. Can't interact with the corpse again. Any update? @Ubi-Swaggins

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts
    Best Answer

Hey all!

We're glad to hear that you've been able to successfully fight Regan now! As we've had no new reports of this issue following TU 1.1.1., we will now be setting this case as resolved. If you are still unable to start the fight with Regan, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Good luck with the rest of your viking adventures! 😄

Official Response
  • TrianasS
    2 posts

They look at it like month and still bugged. I have the same problem with Regan. Can you please finally fix this? Thanks

• DrPheonixMD
    1 posts

I am power level 300+ and I can get the walsham crag lady to actually let me interact with the body so I can get the last dagger. This is something I want as a fan of AC and all things with it. How are we looking on a fix? I am currently playing on Xbox 1 and seeing as it has been a large problem for the game and a very important piece of the game. Getting Mjornir is paramount for Norse fanatics and fans. Please assist when able.

• crysthian61996
    3 posts

We have a confirmed correction for tomorrow, but I don't see Regan's name included in the notes?

• Cm123236
    1 posts

Fix regan. How do you adress goneril and cordelia without regan. Any idea when this will be fixed ubisoft

• AL12W
    6 posts

So looks like they did the other 2 except Regan da [censored] is that? So damn frustrating how can you fix 2 out of the 3.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

We released TU 1.1.1 today, and in this update we implemented a fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounters. Goneril and Cordelia are confirmed as fixed, however with regard to Regan it would be good if anyone affected could confirm whether you are now able to proceed after attempting to interact with the corpse at Walsham Crag.

I am aware that Regan's name is missing from the patch notes, and have requested clarification on the developers' side as well to verify that Regan's encounter was also fixed as part of this update. Any confirmations of continued issues or resolutions would therefore also be much appreciated here in the thread.

@crysthian61996 and @AL12W, you have both recently replied to the thread, so if you have had the opportunity to test the encounter and could let me know if all is working as it should now, that would be amazing. 🙂

Official Response
  • AL12W
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer Yeah no worries, i will check and let you know the results once i knock off work.

• crysthian61996
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • crysthian61996
    3 posts

My case was fixed, fight starting normally, thanks for the support!!

• AL12W
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer Worked perfectly first time, appreciate the time and effort in the support. Keep up the good work, about to officially platinum this bad boy 😄🤙🏻🍺

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hey all!

We're glad to hear that you've been able to successfully fight Regan now! As we've had no new reports of this issue following TU 1.1.1., we will now be setting this case as resolved. If you are still unable to start the fight with Regan, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Good luck with the rest of your viking adventures! 😄

Official Response
  • Badwhut
    1 posts

Hi - I have the update, but can't interact with the corpse to start the Regan fight

Any pointers?

• Tyrm7
    3 posts

I still can’t interact with the third sister....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to interact with Regan and the other sisters following TU 1.1.1.

If you're unable to interact with the corpse to start the fights with the Daughters of Lerion, please can you share a video of this within the thread? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

@Badwhut & @Tyrm7 - If you're still unable to interact with the corpse to start the fight with any of the sisters of Lerion, please can you send us a video and let us know which sister you're unable to start the fight with?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • warl1221
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-DeaVdgHL
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis still doesn't work for me. Doesn't even show as a mystery in East anglia. The fight arena is there and I can't activate fight. Keep saying about the leave fight?? Aint fought her yet. I'm on latest update.

• guest-DeaVdgHL
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-DeaVdgHL!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to start the battle with Reagan. Just to confirm, have you been able to interact with the corpse to trigger the battle previously? If you could send us a video that shows the issue you're encountering, this would be very helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • simmo0659
    1 posts

Hi,

I'm also not able to interact with the Corpse for Regan. Nothing at all shows up, and the area isnt even marked with the sisters logo on the map. To clarify, I havent fought her before, and have defeated the other 2 sisters. PC.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics