Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gr1mz2
    2 posts

I've been playing Valhalla for well over 50 hours now and I must say the game is absolutely wonderful. I tried Regan boss fight twice and I couldn't seem to defeat it so I went back to main and side missions to grind and increase the power level and now that I'm back to defeat Regan now that my power level is par I can't seem to interact. I play on PC and this bugs been stopping me from enjoying the game as I'm a completionist and I like to go sequentially through the entire game as it's meant to be played. Please fix this as soon as possible!

Update: the 2.75gb update that came today adding the new hels armour set. But still hasn't patched the bug yet.

• AL12W
    6 posts

Im having the same issue, tried the Daughter at a lower level lost alot so went away to level up and came back to not be able to interact. Now im unable to platinum due to being unable to finish East Anglia. Do we have a patch time frame or if its getting down?

• Bizzareoutsider
    1 posts

@ubi-baron
    It will not allow me to fight goranil again I tried the fight back to back like 6 times amd now I can do it again please fix this

• AL12W
    6 posts

So... Did literally almost everything else get patched except for the Witches? So frustrating i wouldve platinumed ages ago, its not minor its major because you cant even finish the trophies. @ubi-swaggins

• Nucleaire9740
    2 posts

Bonjour, j'ai un bug avec un mystère en est-anglie je ne peux pas déclencher le combat avec l'une des filles de lerion. ( Celle au nord de l'est anglie ) impossible d'intéragir avec l'homme mort qui déclenche le combat

• Crl1991
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins this is a month later nearly how is this not fixed with the most recent hot patch?!? People are [censored], it’s a vital part of the game not some irrelevant side quest. THIS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY BUG FIX

• IdoIronSide
    1 posts

I'll provide save file , given the instructions on how to share those

this is not a minor bug. it prevent players to gain thor's armour and as result mjolner the hammer is out of reach.
    I play with a hammer in the game and i would like to obtain the armour and the thors hammer.
    its not like some treasure map locations that are buggy, its actually critical to the game

• Little_Ruddegar
    1 posts

I’m super frustrated that after the huge patch this still hasn’t been fixed. It’s pretty game breaking for me. I’ve never whinged about bugs in the past because these are impressive games and the issues are always cosmetic. But this shuts out a major part of the game.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to confirm that a fix is planned for a future update, and this should fix not only Regan but the other two sisters as well to my understanding. We don't have a confirmed date for the patch yet however as soon as we do, we will be sure to update not only this thread but the others for the other two sisters as well.

We are incredibly grateful for all the information and resources provided by players in order to identify these issues and investigate them. The images and videos received were invaluable to the developers and the time taken to produce and provide these is not ignored. Thank you all very much.

I'll return as soon as I have more information; in the meantime, do not hesitate to reply with any questions, concerns or feedback.

Official Response
  • AL12W
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Thank you, and also i love the game. 🤙🏻

• Gr1mz2
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you so much!

• eduardreiner
    1 posts

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the dead body to start the Fight VS the Witch in Walsham. Trying to reload, but problem is still. No interaction with the dead body. I'm the only one?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@eduardreiner Hey there! I merged your thread into this main one just to keep things organised and so we can keep everyone updated on this issue in the same thread.

As mentioned by Ubi-Woofer above this issue should be resolved with a future update. Keep an eye on the forums for updates on this. Cheers!

Official Response
  • xXSchreck403Xx
    7 posts

I have the entire order beat along with the main story missions. And all I want to do is fight regan so i can get Thor’s remaining armor and hammer. Anyone know when the next update is very frustrating because I’ve been waiting for them to fix this for weeks now.

• xXSchreck403Xx
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer unable to fight Regan, I have been waiting for a fix for weeks. Very frustrating, especially after beating the entire order, just want Thor’s armor and hammer..

• guest-tH9QPXGL
    1 posts

Just ran into the issue everyone else is having with Regan after losing to her 4 times. Can't interact with the corpse again. Any update? @Ubi-Swaggins

• TrianasS
    2 posts

They look at it like month and still bugged. I have the same problem with Regan. Can you please finally fix this? Thanks

• DrPheonixMD
    1 posts

I am power level 300+ and I can get the walsham crag lady to actually let me interact with the body so I can get the last dagger. This is something I want as a fan of AC and all things with it. How are we looking on a fix? I am currently playing on Xbox 1 and seeing as it has been a large problem for the game and a very important piece of the game. Getting Mjornir is paramount for Norse fanatics and fans. Please assist when able.

• crysthian61996
    3 posts

We have a confirmed correction for tomorrow, but I don't see Regan's name included in the notes?

• Cm123236
    1 posts

Fix regan. How do you adress goneril and cordelia without regan. Any idea when this will be fixed ubisoft

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics