Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IdoIronSide
    1 posts

I'll provide save file , given the instructions on how to share those

this is not a minor bug. it prevent players to gain thor's armour and as result mjolner the hammer is out of reach.
    I play with a hammer in the game and i would like to obtain the armour and the thors hammer.
    its not like some treasure map locations that are buggy, its actually critical to the game

• Little_Ruddegar
    1 posts

I’m super frustrated that after the huge patch this still hasn’t been fixed. It’s pretty game breaking for me. I’ve never whinged about bugs in the past because these are impressive games and the issues are always cosmetic. But this shuts out a major part of the game.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to confirm that a fix is planned for a future update, and this should fix not only Regan but the other two sisters as well to my understanding. We don't have a confirmed date for the patch yet however as soon as we do, we will be sure to update not only this thread but the others for the other two sisters as well.

We are incredibly grateful for all the information and resources provided by players in order to identify these issues and investigate them. The images and videos received were invaluable to the developers and the time taken to produce and provide these is not ignored. Thank you all very much.

I'll return as soon as I have more information; in the meantime, do not hesitate to reply with any questions, concerns or feedback.

Official Response
  • AL12W
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Thank you, and also i love the game. 🤙🏻

• Gr1mz2
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you so much!

• eduardreiner
    1 posts

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the dead body to start the Fight VS the Witch in Walsham. Trying to reload, but problem is still. No interaction with the dead body. I'm the only one?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

@eduardreiner Hey there! I merged your thread into this main one just to keep things organised and so we can keep everyone updated on this issue in the same thread.

As mentioned by Ubi-Woofer above this issue should be resolved with a future update. Keep an eye on the forums for updates on this. Cheers!

Official Response
  • xXSchreck403Xx
    7 posts

I have the entire order beat along with the main story missions. And all I want to do is fight regan so i can get Thor’s remaining armor and hammer. Anyone know when the next update is very frustrating because I’ve been waiting for them to fix this for weeks now.

• xXSchreck403Xx
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer unable to fight Regan, I have been waiting for a fix for weeks. Very frustrating, especially after beating the entire order, just want Thor’s armor and hammer..

• guest-tH9QPXGL
    1 posts

Just ran into the issue everyone else is having with Regan after losing to her 4 times. Can't interact with the corpse again. Any update? @Ubi-Swaggins

• TrianasS
    2 posts

I saw its 2 months after first posts with this problem and still not solved. I cant fight last of the sisters because there are no "use" button on corpse in Walsham Crag. Can you please solve it? Its kinda annoying i cant finish my set and part of the story. Thanks!

• TrianasS
    2 posts

They look at it like month and still bugged. I have the same problem with Regan. Can you please finally fix this? Thanks

• DrPheonixMD
    1 posts

I am power level 300+ and I can get the walsham crag lady to actually let me interact with the body so I can get the last dagger. This is something I want as a fan of AC and all things with it. How are we looking on a fix? I am currently playing on Xbox 1 and seeing as it has been a large problem for the game and a very important piece of the game. Getting Mjornir is paramount for Norse fanatics and fans. Please assist when able.

• crysthian61996
    3 posts

We have a confirmed correction for tomorrow, but I don't see Regan's name included in the notes?

• Cm123236
    1 posts

Fix regan. How do you adress goneril and cordelia without regan. Any idea when this will be fixed ubisoft

• AL12W
    6 posts

So looks like they did the other 2 except Regan da [censored] is that? So damn frustrating how can you fix 2 out of the 3.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts

Hello everyone,

We released TU 1.1.1 today, and in this update we implemented a fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounters. Goneril and Cordelia are confirmed as fixed, however with regard to Regan it would be good if anyone affected could confirm whether you are now able to proceed after attempting to interact with the corpse at Walsham Crag.

I am aware that Regan's name is missing from the patch notes, and have requested clarification on the developers' side as well to verify that Regan's encounter was also fixed as part of this update. Any confirmations of continued issues or resolutions would therefore also be much appreciated here in the thread.

@crysthian61996 and @AL12W, you have both recently replied to the thread, so if you have had the opportunity to test the encounter and could let me know if all is working as it should now, that would be amazing. 🙂

Official Response
  • AL12W
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer Yeah no worries, i will check and let you know the results once i knock off work.

• crysthian61996
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • crysthian61996
    3 posts

My case was fixed, fight starting normally, thanks for the support!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics