ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• locked topic_solved [RESOLVED] Unable to interact with the corpse to start the fight with Cordelia | POST HERE

2 likes/277 replies/7134 views
    adc615
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

@dannspress I did this same thing just reloaded my save after firing and then The interact prompt never popped back up tried reloading save tried quitting game reloading game tried cutting off Xbox and turning it back on tried changing gears tried reloading an older save and nothing works

• Its_me_Fall3n
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

I was trying to complete the witch sister missions and got to the final one. After trying to beat her and dying several times it wouldn’t let me interact with the start anymore. I would like to be able to finish it in order to get the armor. I’ve also had other bugs with certain activities or other missions I can not start or finish. Any help would be appreciate where I have tried just about all other solutions and would not like to have to restart my whole character.

• Its_me_Fall3n
    post_is_deleted
  • Its_me_Fall3n

Can’t get the final interaction to work to start the witch fight. Tried doing everything imaginable except going back to an old save. Please help me fix it or let me know if you’re having the same or a similar bug.

• XdeathcoreX
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

@ubi-borealis

• Have you completed any other mysteries in the area?

I completed other mysteries in the area (East Anglia), but not all. I also have completely explored Leicestershire, Gloucestershire, Asgard and Rygjafylke. And I did it before fighting Cordelia. I didn't do any more mysteries, quests, etc after this bug happened to me.

• Have you left the zone before returning?

I only left the zone after this bug happened.

• Did you complete any other main quests before returning?

No.

• Have you been able to interact with the other 2 corpses for the Daughters of Lerion mysteries? Which daughters have you been able to successfully interact with?

I was able to interact with the other 2 corpses in Leicestershire and Gloucestershire, and I defeated both of them. But that was before I fought the 3rd daughter Cordelia.

I'm not too sure of the moment I was unable to interact with the corpse. I fought Cordelia quite a few times (a lot more than the other 2 daughters) and I died several times in the second phase. So I upgraded my equipment right next to the body and saved. I only looked at the body after saving my game, so I don't know if I was already unable to interact with the body before upgrading my equipment and saving.

Just another note. I'm currently playing in PS5. But I started in PS4, but in PS4 I didn't play much after getting to England.

• Princ3Reap3r

I don't have an option to start the Cordelia fight in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Any way to fix this? https://t.co/0eumkoeTO7: (https://t.co/0eumkoeTO7)
    I did the fight once and lost but I can't start the fight again.

• Dannspress
    ubisoft:x-posts, 22

@lewloulewlou My bug was triggered before it reached phase two (I hadn't gotten into phase two in any attempt either)

Too bad, I hope they correct. I will not play for now because there is bug related to loss of saves and other missions that prevent the story from continuing and I do not want to risk

• Whysper92
    ubisoft:x-posts, 27

I haven’t touched the game in over a week because of this bug! I want to get Thor’s armor so I can get Mjolnir!! Get this fixed now Ubisoft!! Oh and for those of you who got your hands on a PS5, [censored] you

• tomskull

since a few days i killed the two first daughters of Lerion and when i go to begin the fight with the last one its unable to interact with the "zombie"...

• tomskull

i've the same problem, i play on PC. i killed the two first and now when i want to fight the last one i cant interact with the zombie

• Dandreason

Im having the same problem when i first played the bug happend to regan and i restarted the whole game and it worked but then it happen again but with a different sister cordelia.

• guest-3PDOUaqG

I fought the last witch and died, it no longer allows me to examine the body to start the fight.. please help!

• CyaInValhalla

I got the same problem, is any suggestions on how to solve it?

• cmburkit
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4

@jeffertson1987 there is no fixing. Ubi needs to fix their game. It’s an ongoing issue with MANY players including myself

• Dannspress
    ubisoft:x-posts, 22

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Ginge

Here's my Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13458219

With Save files, image, etc.. I hope it helps!

• baudus

@sadarum same here, did someone told you how to fix it?

• b_confused_22

I am not able to active the fight with the sister at this location. The prompt to hold triangle (playing on ps4) never pops up.

• Whysper92
    ubisoft:x-posts, 27

Please. This game is unplayable. Get this [censored] fixed Ubisoft. Now!

• Azriell666
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

I know this is a known bug so I’ll keep it brief. The the third daughter of Lerion in Berkelow Bug is oddly enough BUGGED. I cannot activate the strung up body to start and fight her. This is really frustrating as it’s needed to complete East Anglia wealth and mystery. Please tell me this is something that will be fixed soon? Or is there a work around?

• Its_me_Fall3n

Bumping post.
    ubisoft fix your game
    #thisaintnobeta
    #ipaidforthiscrap
    @its_me_fall3n

Suggested Topics