Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cbbbluedevils
    1 posts

I also have this bug. I have it with Regan, fought her a few times and then gave up to level up a bit more and then after beating the lowest level one came back and am unable to interact with the corpse for Regan to start her fight. WTH

• jtrey21
    1 posts

In the last daughter of leroin it won’t let me start the misson but I’ve played it before and lost what do I do ?

• TJD21GAMER
    1 posts

I have defeated the 2 daughters of lerion but cannot interact with the corpse on the last daughter of lerion in Berkelow Bog

•I have died several times before but then after that no interaction with it afterwards.

•I have completed all main missions and story of AC Valhalla.

• On PS4

• GloFriend
    6 posts

Same thing! I'm at a 84% on game completion. Im so disappointed! I'm not moving forward I guess. Please fix this

• Jamjam565
    1 posts

i can no longer get Thor’s armor because of this bug it like the last one I have to fight and I can’t even interact with it cmon now this is supposed to be a triple a title this can’t be happening

• runeness86
    1 posts

i cant start the mysteri in Berklow Bog! why not? i have tried before and died, and now i cant even start it again

• The_True_M4cke
    1 posts

I am still unable to interact with the corpse to fight Cordelia. Similar to all the other responses, tried at too low of a power level, came back unable to interact. This is frustrating as the issue has been around for weeks now.

• WORST_COMPANY
    3 posts

HOW IN THE LITERAL F*CK*NG F*CK FUCKAROO HAVE YOU NOT FIXED THIS [censored] YET UBISOFT. GET YOUR [censored] TOGETHER. THIS IS THE FIRST AC THAT HAS HAD AN EXTRA YEAR OF DEVELOPMENT AND ITS ABSOLUTE F*CK*NG DOG [censored] PACKED FILLED WITH GLITCHES. PLEASE FIX YOUR F*CK*NG GAME INSTEAD OF CHANGING ONE WORD IN A BIT OF DIALOGUE BECAUSE A SINGLE PERSON GOT OFFENDED BY IT, LIKE HONESTLY. I AM LOSING MY [censored] AND I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. SO F*CK YOU.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@worst_company i will answer this for them: this issue is under investigation.

That is what they say everywhere. Just look at how much gamebreaking bugs this game has, it is insane.
    I am stuck on Sons of Ragnar now for 28 days. It is crazy that this bugfest got released. This was my last AC / UBI game.

• WORST_COMPANY
    3 posts

@petteflet88 I understand its under investigation and have known this for a while as I've had this issue since the first week of release and its just unacceptable. the amount of glitches in this game is [censored] and im truly disafuckingppointed

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@worst_company you know I was being sarcastic right? 😉 I am furious at this game, i completely understand you.

• WORST_COMPANY
    3 posts

@petteflet88 sorry to [censored] to even comprehend your sarcasm

• topgun3611
    1 posts

Hey UBISOFT! it's now December 8th 2020 and this bug still isn't fixed... this single post was on November 14th... and it was reported long before this on reddit and other forums... what the absolute fuuuck.. GET IT TOGETHER!!!!

• Hoody.E
    1 posts

Im having the same problem.
    Ubisoft? Please fix this.

PS: This game is amazing 🙂

Thanks

• swaggerboy11180
    2 posts

worst game ever, fix the bug already

• swaggerboy11180
    2 posts

fix the bug NOW!!!

• PrinceOTime
    1 posts

I have beaten the other two witch sisters. When I arrived at the third in Berkelow Bog it won't let me interact with the hanging corpse to start the boss fight even with the new patch 1.0.4. I have been looking forward to getting all of Thors armor. Please let me know ya'll are working on this. Thank you for the work and the wonderful games. I truly enjoy everything ya'll do.

• Dannspress
    22 posts

Good news!undefined

• Edd0w
    1 posts

I have similar problem, only with Cordelia. It's the last one of the 3 daughters remaining for me and at the begining everything worked fine, but I've died quite a few times and then suddenly option to interact with the corpse dissapeared. I haven't left the area while in the fight. Tried restarting both the game and the system but without success. Now stuck.

• Seanmatal
    1 posts

Can't activate third witch to get Thor's armor

Suggested Topics