Quick Suggestions

• WORST_COMPANY
    3 posts

@petteflet88 sorry to [censored] to even comprehend your sarcasm

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

We announced last night that TU 1.1.1 will launch today on January 14th, and I am pleased to say that in this patch is the fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounter with Cordelia whereby the corpse cannot be interacted with to start the fight.

Once the update has been applied and you have fully updated your game, you should find that you are able to interact with the corpse upon returning to her lair in Berkelow Bog in East Anglia. Please give this a try once the patch is released, and let me know here in this thread if you encounter any further issues!

I would like to thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention, and for providing all of the requested information throughout our investigation of the issue. This thread will remain open if you have any further questions or concerns, and either myself or another agent will respond as soon as possible. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • topgun3611
    1 posts

Hey UBISOFT! it's now December 8th 2020 and this bug still isn't fixed... this single post was on November 14th... and it was reported long before this on reddit and other forums... what the absolute fuuuck.. GET IT TOGETHER!!!!

• Hoody.E
    1 posts

Im having the same problem.
    Ubisoft? Please fix this.

PS: This game is amazing 🙂

Thanks

• swaggerboy11180
    2 posts

worst game ever, fix the bug already

• swaggerboy11180
    2 posts

fix the bug NOW!!!

• PrinceOTime
    1 posts

I have beaten the other two witch sisters. When I arrived at the third in Berkelow Bog it won't let me interact with the hanging corpse to start the boss fight even with the new patch 1.0.4. I have been looking forward to getting all of Thors armor. Please let me know ya'll are working on this. Thank you for the work and the wonderful games. I truly enjoy everything ya'll do.

• Dannspress
    22 posts

Good news!undefined

• Edd0w
    1 posts

I have similar problem, only with Cordelia. It's the last one of the 3 daughters remaining for me and at the begining everything worked fine, but I've died quite a few times and then suddenly option to interact with the corpse dissapeared. I haven't left the area while in the fight. Tried restarting both the game and the system but without success. Now stuck.

• Seanmatal
    1 posts

Can't activate third witch to get Thor's armor

• AkShadow25x
    3 posts

I’m having the exact same problem on xbox @b_confused_22

• AkShadow25x
    3 posts

Im having a problem with the world event at Berkelow Bog, the prompt button “Y” won’t appear to can’t start this event. Please help.

• GodFather2609
    1 posts

For some reason, I can’t interact with the final daughter of Lerion in East Anglia.
    I’ve tried restarting the game/the console, starting from a previous save and nothing. How do I get this to work?

• guest-Ut7m1Syc
    1 posts

I have seen someone else have this issue and I have the same one. I need Help on mission located in Berkclow Bog at first i come and fight local witch , die, reload and fight again, die reload but when i come to dead body to activate the fight again it not showing to me activation window "E" i try ti relog, reload, go play game more return and still cant activate the fight ...i specialy gain about 30 more power levels to kill her but now i cant....so i stuck with 2 daggers from other of her sisters ( do to fact i killed them) and cant activate third witch to kill her (
    Please Help ?

• AkShadow25x
    3 posts

I’m having the same problem on xbox. The prompt button “Y” won’t appear after fighting Cornelia a few times. I kept progressing in the story because I didn’t notice the problem until I went back to try it again. I have done every other event or mysteries in East Anglia except for this one. Hope it gets fixed.

• Gemmert
    2 posts

Hi there,

seems to be a bug in Berkelow Bog with the 3th sister. After losing my life there twice in a row I couldn’t start the fight again because the interaction wasn’t there by the dead body.
    Thought is was because a lost a couple of times but even after I gained about 15 levels and wanted to start again, I couldn’t start the fight because there was no interaction notification near de body were there previously was.
    is this just a bug or do I need to have patience and try tomorrow or even later?
    now I’m stuck with 2 knives from the sisters and can’t get the 3th to get past the statue....

• Gemmert
    2 posts

I have the same thing!
    very annoying. I also just reported it .

• ellell71
    1 posts

Also having same issue on Xbox one , have tried many saves and go back to it but prompt to interact with the corpse doesn't come up . Also happened after attempting the fight a few times and losing .

• Big__red__
    1 posts

Playing on the PS4. And having multiple errors. One of them being i can't active the battle of the third witch in Berkelow bog. I have checked for updates restarted the game restarted my platform gone and played 4 other areas and come back and it still will not activate the battle. It will not even bring up the investigate/interact option. Please help

• Dannspress
    22 posts

I did not find our problem listed in the new patch tomorrow 😞

Did anyone find it?

• XKing--RagnarX
    2 posts

ive had this problem for maybe more than a week now, also not xbox exclusive its the game. i did it maybe 15 times then its just glitched will never come back

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics