Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AkShadow25x
    3 posts

I’m having the exact same problem on xbox @b_confused_22

• AkShadow25x
    3 posts

Im having a problem with the world event at Berkelow Bog, the prompt button “Y” won’t appear to can’t start this event. Please help.

• GodFather2609
    1 posts

For some reason, I can’t interact with the final daughter of Lerion in East Anglia.
    I’ve tried restarting the game/the console, starting from a previous save and nothing. How do I get this to work?

• guest-Ut7m1Syc
    1 posts

I have seen someone else have this issue and I have the same one. I need Help on mission located in Berkclow Bog at first i come and fight local witch , die, reload and fight again, die reload but when i come to dead body to activate the fight again it not showing to me activation window "E" i try ti relog, reload, go play game more return and still cant activate the fight ...i specialy gain about 30 more power levels to kill her but now i cant....so i stuck with 2 daggers from other of her sisters ( do to fact i killed them) and cant activate third witch to kill her (
    Please Help ?

• AkShadow25x
    3 posts

I’m having the same problem on xbox. The prompt button “Y” won’t appear after fighting Cornelia a few times. I kept progressing in the story because I didn’t notice the problem until I went back to try it again. I have done every other event or mysteries in East Anglia except for this one. Hope it gets fixed.

• Gemmert
    2 posts

Hi there,

seems to be a bug in Berkelow Bog with the 3th sister. After losing my life there twice in a row I couldn’t start the fight again because the interaction wasn’t there by the dead body.
    Thought is was because a lost a couple of times but even after I gained about 15 levels and wanted to start again, I couldn’t start the fight because there was no interaction notification near de body were there previously was.
    is this just a bug or do I need to have patience and try tomorrow or even later?
    now I’m stuck with 2 knives from the sisters and can’t get the 3th to get past the statue....

• Gemmert
    2 posts

I have the same thing!
    very annoying. I also just reported it .

• ellell71
    1 posts

Also having same issue on Xbox one , have tried many saves and go back to it but prompt to interact with the corpse doesn't come up . Also happened after attempting the fight a few times and losing .

• Big__red__
    1 posts

Playing on the PS4. And having multiple errors. One of them being i can't active the battle of the third witch in Berkelow bog. I have checked for updates restarted the game restarted my platform gone and played 4 other areas and come back and it still will not activate the battle. It will not even bring up the investigate/interact option. Please help

• Dannspress
    22 posts

I did not find our problem listed in the new patch tomorrow 😞

Did anyone find it?

• XKing--RagnarX
    2 posts

ive had this problem for maybe more than a week now, also not xbox exclusive its the game. i did it maybe 15 times then its just glitched will never come back

• DanRag85
    10 posts

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/7adnHZYiIKWGI9U9rhBwfv/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update-110

Well guys the next update still hasn't addressed this issue after over one month of waiting. Still no way for us to get thors amour and hammer. 👍

• Smithers1776
    1 posts

the 1.1.0 patch downloaded this morning and I am thrilled for the many fixes that came with it, a fairly major bug persists for those of us who are completionists or simply just trying to get the armor of Thor.
    In East Anglia it does not allow me to interact with the corpse in order to begin fighting one of the daughters of Lerion.

• sadarum
    6 posts
    1. @swaggerboy11180 after the update today still cant interact, anyone can?
  • XKing--RagnarX
    2 posts

i did this mission maybe 15 times already cause i like trying things that are well above my power, but at some point the mission start on my respawn disappeared and has been this way for about a week and a half. this wasn't addressed in the latest update but i had hoped it might fix itself by now. i have also read post about this same thing on xbox so i dont belive it a system exclusive just a possible game bug

• Killjoyno69
    3 posts

Nope,just tried it and same s***😭 been hoping for weeks to finish this quest but they fixed tons of other stuff and not this!

• GloFriend
    6 posts

@dannspress nope! They have been aware of this issue since launch. I just checked and the corpse is still bugged out

• Azriell666
    3 posts

So now it’s Dec 15 2020 and this bug that stops any of us from 100% the game is still [censored] here. Yes I’m that [censored] that I’m cursing. But I’m really fed up here. Two patches since this bug has arrived and guess what we are all still here just [censored] posting about it and nothing being done. I’m 150 hours into this damn game! Oh but guess what the extra visual graphics we got on the load in is so important to 100% game, thank god they fixed [censored] like that on this patch!

• PichaelST
    1 posts

Same issue. Did the same steps to produce it as others. Annoying AF. Please to be patching! Thank you!

• rutikasur
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics