Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • vipandree
    8 posts

@ubi-pingu I had this issue too. Can‘t interact and finish this mission.

• vipandree
    8 posts

@ubi-pingu the others 2 daughter are finished only the last one.

• I had died and then returned and the mission can‘t be no more interacted.
    • main quest done.
    • ps4 and ps5
  • DanRag85
    10 posts

@Ubi-Ginge would it not be possible to update the game so that each daughters of lerion encounter automatically starts when you enter their area. This would fix the problem for everyone as we all have the glitch on different encounters. Would be great if this was possible thank you.

• Lucasbe111
    1 posts

i also have that problem with Goneril.

i died 2 or 3 times and then i could no more interact with it, i tried to interact with it again after finishing an arc and starting a new arc and i also tried to restart the game, did not help.

• Cone4152
    1 posts

I have done everything else in the game i'm at 94% completion on Xbox one, this is the only thing that is stopping me from moving forward.

No interaction available have saved, closed loaded back in left the area come back meditated and as stated above have finished everything else.

• oedipian
    1 posts

Same issue with Cordelia. Got beaten many times, so I decided to come back when more powerful. I'm level 250+ now, and I can't interact with the hung corpse.
    Please Ubi, fix this, I want to complete the Thor armour !

• Ubi-Pingu
    Community Representative 4 posts

@vipandree

Thanks a lot for a reply! I will pass this information to the team.

Official Response
  • kimosabe888
    4 posts

My bug issue is a little different. I can [E] interact with the dead men to start the fight. Once the open cut-scene finished, and boss runs to me knocks me to ground, and then I can not get up, I can not move, I can't use abilities, none of the keys I press do anything, I can't do anything. I can't fight so I just stay on ground, while boss continues to hit me over and over until I die, I'm just stuck. The H button does work because when I get lower health I can press H to restore health, while boss continues to just hit me over and over while I stay stuck on ground until I have no health rations anymore and die. This has repeated multiple times on both bosses Goneril and Cordelia. I have not tried the Regan boss yet.

Things I have tried but none worked:
    (1) Rebooted game many times, closed other apps running, rebooted my PC (windows 10 64bit, GeForce rtx 2070 Super gpu). gpu drivers are fully updated.
    (2) reset game settings to default.
    (3) Left zone and returned, went to different zones and returned, I also went to sleep in my bed in Raventhorne and returned.
    (4) Tried starting the game from different software both the UBI launcher, and the Geoforce Experience game starter.
    (5) Went to Inventory and in lower right of screen selected to Exit Animus, then returned to Animus (because this is something fisher people are trying to get fish to appear since fish are also bugged).
    (6) I am at skill level 400, with many master points at this point.
    (7) I have not finished all the mysteries quests in the zones of the daughters. How would I get a list for you of the quests/mysteries completed for the zone? I finished all Vinland quests, I think I finished all main quest but I don't know how to tell. Currently about 99% done Jotunheim quests, but since I went back to Ravensthorpe, it says my current quest is Bound to Fate (return to asgard), I waited a long time to do asgard line of quests.

• D1V1NEHAV1K
    1 posts

@ubi-ginge

Hello,

I am still experiencing this on Xbox Series X. Like many of the other comments here, I have defeated both of the other sisters and need to beat Cordelia in order to progress in pursuit of Thor’s armour set.

I tried to beat her approximately 30 times when I was around level 60 and left to power-up. I returned around level 160 and the interaction (y) button prompt was gone. I tried restarting the console, restarting the game, several different fast travel points and interacting with the environment as much as possible. Then I found the other 2 sisters and beat them in order of difficulty (lowest to highest) to see if it would unlock sequentially. Cordelia will be my last opponent in this arch.

I’ve sent the following video to UbisoftSupport on Twitter. I cannot upload to this thread for some reason.

• cbbbluedevils
    1 posts

I also have this bug. I have it with Regan, fought her a few times and then gave up to level up a bit more and then after beating the lowest level one came back and am unable to interact with the corpse for Regan to start her fight. WTH

• jtrey21
    1 posts

In the last daughter of leroin it won’t let me start the misson but I’ve played it before and lost what do I do ?

• TJD21GAMER
    1 posts

I have defeated the 2 daughters of lerion but cannot interact with the corpse on the last daughter of lerion in Berkelow Bog

•I have died several times before but then after that no interaction with it afterwards.

•I have completed all main missions and story of AC Valhalla.

• On PS4

• GloFriend
    6 posts

Same thing! I'm at a 84% on game completion. Im so disappointed! I'm not moving forward I guess. Please fix this

• Jamjam565
    1 posts

i can no longer get Thor’s armor because of this bug it like the last one I have to fight and I can’t even interact with it cmon now this is supposed to be a triple a title this can’t be happening

• runeness86
    1 posts

i cant start the mysteri in Berklow Bog! why not? i have tried before and died, and now i cant even start it again

• The_True_M4cke
    1 posts

I am still unable to interact with the corpse to fight Cordelia. Similar to all the other responses, tried at too low of a power level, came back unable to interact. This is frustrating as the issue has been around for weeks now.

• WORST_COMPANY
    3 posts

HOW IN THE LITERAL F*CK*NG F*CK FUCKAROO HAVE YOU NOT FIXED THIS [censored] YET UBISOFT. GET YOUR [censored] TOGETHER. THIS IS THE FIRST AC THAT HAS HAD AN EXTRA YEAR OF DEVELOPMENT AND ITS ABSOLUTE F*CK*NG DOG [censored] PACKED FILLED WITH GLITCHES. PLEASE FIX YOUR F*CK*NG GAME INSTEAD OF CHANGING ONE WORD IN A BIT OF DIALOGUE BECAUSE A SINGLE PERSON GOT OFFENDED BY IT, LIKE HONESTLY. I AM LOSING MY [censored] AND I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. SO F*CK YOU.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@worst_company i will answer this for them: this issue is under investigation.

That is what they say everywhere. Just look at how much gamebreaking bugs this game has, it is insane.
    I am stuck on Sons of Ragnar now for 28 days. It is crazy that this bugfest got released. This was my last AC / UBI game.

• WORST_COMPANY
    3 posts

@petteflet88 I understand its under investigation and have known this for a while as I've had this issue since the first week of release and its just unacceptable. the amount of glitches in this game is [censored] and im truly disafuckingppointed

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@worst_company you know I was being sarcastic right? 😉 I am furious at this game, i completely understand you.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics