Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• remigakaunas
    1 posts

I’ve completed two of them but when it comes to kill the third one I cannot interact with it like I cannot start the battle at all

• daryl9210
    7 posts

Same here like many others.There is another thread about this.I hope they fix it in next patch.I want the rest of my armor.I only need Cordelia but others seem to be locked with another daughter as well.Ubi said they would find a way to reset them somehow but when that's the question.All we know is the usual we're aware of this.No estimation time,nada.Mid january when next patch comes I guess(and hope but don't hold your breath)

• daryl9210
    7 posts

@ubi-baron For me it's Cordelia.Since she's the strongest most of the people died and came back later once they got more power.I think she's the one the most people have problems with but I read some have problems with another.

• AWAL1290
    2 posts

I've beat two out of the three daughter's and now it won't let me interact with the last one I've tried reloading different saves and reinstalling I've tried everything and nothing will work im play on an Xbox one so if you could plz let me know if there is something I can do or if they are aware of this bug and are trying to fix it thank you

• AWAL1290
    2 posts

I have beat the other two daughters but not i can not interact with Cordelia i tried earlier in the game a couple times and died then later on went back and fought the other two no problem but now Cordelia being the last one it will not let me summon her I've tried reloading saves restarting console and nothing seems to work plz help.

• Schildpad_8
    3 posts

can you please fix this please

are there more players whit this bug?

• Schildpad_8
    3 posts

still cant fight it after the new patch.

• FaintFawn226449
    1 posts

@schildpad_8 there are a lot of players with this bug, it's been going on for a fair while and they have done nothing so far.

• LukedSG
    1 posts

I can't fight against Cordelia because the option just desappear

• Coxy82
    1 posts

Good Afternoon

I am having trouble activating the lightning witch. I saved close to her location and after dying a few times and reloading, I can't activate the fight at the body. I have reloaded and played a bunch more stopping back often but I am still having the issue.

Thank You

• BaconLord78
    1 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

The true viking in me thought it would be a good idea to fight Cordelia in East Anglia well before intended (power level 150) and I tried and failed about 4 times and cannot seem to interact with the hanging body to initiate the fight. I've tried, loading old saves, restarting the game, and fully restarting the console and I still cannot interact with the body. By the gods Ubisoft, hear my plea and solve this bug.

A troubled Nord

• EarthlyReaper
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins here is a clip of the issue.
    As you can see the corpse, but the event did not clear:

• Capsomann
    Original poster 7 posts

Any updates? Been quiet for a while..

• godkane2
    1 posts

Hey so I have beat all the witches except for the one at Berkelow bog. I attempted it like 10 times and then it just stopped letting me interact with the corpse to start the fight. This glitch happened when I was still early in the game. I tried leaving it alone and fast traveling away and coming back to no avail. I tried just planting the rest of the game and coming back at the end and it still won’t work, I’ve even tried deleting the game all together and still same glitch. Please help.

• mikenarlock1
    2 posts

@ubi-baron I too have had the same issue. I can no longer interact with the fight at all since these yule bugs started happening to me (spawning in drunk, missing arrows).

• surcam1459
    4 posts

Well I was trying to get the Thor armour and when I try to beat Cordelia she kill me several times and then don't let me begin the boss fight, I read about this can be fixed by loading before the fight but I continued with the story. Hopefully they fixed soon, I really want Thor armour and mjölnir

• roypoon513
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer when will the next update be? hv been waiting for so long regarding this fix

• xXSchreck403Xx
    7 posts

@surcam1459 I have the same issue but can’t interact with the corps to fight Regan.

• SETGANG-MANDO
    1 posts

Just beat two of the witches but Third one won’t let my interact with it to start the fight it had an X over the fight on map but I haven’t killed her yet. Cordelia is the one that’s glitched

• surcam1459
    4 posts

@xxschreck403xx yes, it's the same problem and I look everywhere, and I can't find anything about how to fix it or when is Ubisoft going to realese the patch to fix this bug.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics