Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jrovig
    2 posts

@thiswhit3guy I have the same issue, so it was not solved in the latest update

• Beamerx17
    2 posts

I am also having the same problem with the first daughter. Is there going to be a fix?

• Beamerx17
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Keychack
    1 posts

Same here with Cordelia, new update didnt fix this neither did it fix trophys not showing at the longhouse nor vinland loot being bug

• Wamjimjam
    3 posts

I just downloaded the latest patch but the problem was still there (1.0.4) this sucks.
    Anyone else managed to get it working?

• Adinis1994
    1 posts

@wamjimjam nope, not working

• NegativeRamos_
    4 posts

Met Cordelia in East Anglia long ago and was too weak to beat her.
    So I loaded the earlier saves, pretending I never met her.
    After I completed all missions, I found that I can't interact with the corpse.

I've updated to v1.04 and it still bugged!

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Still the same problem with the patch 🤬

• sadarum
    6 posts

@jeffertson1987 ubi really [censored] it up in the update, i`ve been contacting them for a week and a half about this and they assured me that was gonna be fixed...man we deserve compensation, just like in unity because this is messed up, and the ubi suppoort is down, awesome.

• Jokypapa
    2 posts

same bug with new update... 😞 Xbox one

• RumbloodNox
    2 posts

After defeating the easier sisters, I foolishly challenged Cordelia (Power 340) and lost. I decided to forgo her until I was stronger and thus continued to beat the story. Now, I have completed all territories except East Anglia. The mystery for Cordelia and the Wealth for Thor's Helmet are still incomplete since I cannot interact with the hanging corpse to summon her. Even with the new update 1.0.4 today, still nothing has changed. I've done as many things to prompt the interaction (fast travelling away, walking up to her, talking to experienced travelers and the cartographer, interacting with the Lerion statue) and still naught.

Ubisoft, I'm enjoying the game and appreciate all you've done but I was sincerely hoping this would've been fixed. I would rather have a wholly complete game at launch and waiting for it than a buggy one.

• GenGUNZY
    7 posts

Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.
    That's from your ''Notes'' Ubisoft
    So Why is it that I STILL can not interact with Cordelia's Battle??
    So i can Move Forward to get thor's Amor set.

I tried Fast traveling to other locations.
    Riding Back to her location and i get nothing..

• Bob_Jabowski
    1 posts

Same thing here

• GenGUNZY
    7 posts

Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.
    That's from your ''Notes'' Ubisoft
    So Why is it that I STILL can not interact with Cordelia's Battle??
    So i can Move Forward to get thor's Amor set.

I tried Fast traveling to other locations.
    Riding Back to her location and i get nothing..

• yu8155
    1 posts

Mine is bugged on the mystery located in Berkelow Bog with the same symptoms. It appears this bug could apply to any of the Daughters of Lerion. I have the other two defeated but not the one in Berkelow Bog and just as others I died 3 or 4 times before I was unable to interact with the corpse to initiate the fight. My last death was likely in the second stage as someone else stated which may be a factor.

• DavidFCorreia
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello,

so answering to your questions:

• I completed all the mysteries in the area (Cordelia, in East Anglia)
    • I left the zone before returning, multiple times, even loaded a auto save from before the first attempt (before dying 3/4 times)
    • I completed many quests and "clean" multiple other areas, including other maps (Asgard and Jotunheim) I was even like 200 levels (or more) below her, and now I am in same level and the issue continues to happen.
    • I already did the other 2 Daughters of Lerion mysteries, so I can't tell if this happens in the others 2 corpes when the issue occurs for first time.

• ShadowGenie842
    2 posts

I can’t start the third daughter fight

• Killjoyno69
    3 posts

@ubi-ginge I have video but can not share it. Still can not interact with the corpse to initiate the fight. Even uninstall and reinstall

• Dannspress
    22 posts

@Ubi-Borealis
    Hi! After dying 3 times I was unable to interact again (Cordelia). Even after patch 1.0.4

* In the first sister I died many times, as well in the second (which I killed after the bug in the third inclusive).
    ** The bug ocurred and I didn't leave the area or interact or change equipment, just kept trying to kill her

• mjm360
    1 posts

I tried fighting cordelia and lost a couple of yimes and lost. Kept fighting again and again and now suddenly i cant activate the quest

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics