Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • DavidFCorreia
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello,

so answering to your questions:

• I completed all the mysteries in the area (Cordelia, in East Anglia)
    • I left the zone before returning, multiple times, even loaded a auto save from before the first attempt (before dying 3/4 times)
    • I completed many quests and "clean" multiple other areas, including other maps (Asgard and Jotunheim) I was even like 200 levels (or more) below her, and now I am in same level and the issue continues to happen.
    • I already did the other 2 Daughters of Lerion mysteries, so I can't tell if this happens in the others 2 corpes when the issue occurs for first time.

• Killjoyno69
    3 posts

@ubi-ginge I have video but can not share it. Still can not interact with the corpse to initiate the fight. Even uninstall and reinstall

• Dannspress
    22 posts

@Ubi-Borealis
    Hi! After dying 3 times I was unable to interact again (Cordelia). Even after patch 1.0.4

* In the first sister I died many times, as well in the second (which I killed after the bug in the third inclusive).
    ** The bug ocurred and I didn't leave the area or interact or change equipment, just kept trying to kill her

• adc615
    1 posts

@dannspress I did this same thing just reloaded my save after firing and then The interact prompt never popped back up tried reloading save tried quitting game reloading game tried cutting off Xbox and turning it back on tried changing gears tried reloading an older save and nothing works

• XdeathcoreX
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

• Have you completed any other mysteries in the area?

I completed other mysteries in the area (East Anglia), but not all. I also have completely explored Leicestershire, Gloucestershire, Asgard and Rygjafylke. And I did it before fighting Cordelia. I didn't do any more mysteries, quests, etc after this bug happened to me.

• Have you left the zone before returning?

I only left the zone after this bug happened.

• Did you complete any other main quests before returning?

No.

• Have you been able to interact with the other 2 corpses for the Daughters of Lerion mysteries? Which daughters have you been able to successfully interact with?

I was able to interact with the other 2 corpses in Leicestershire and Gloucestershire, and I defeated both of them. But that was before I fought the 3rd daughter Cordelia.

I'm not too sure of the moment I was unable to interact with the corpse. I fought Cordelia quite a few times (a lot more than the other 2 daughters) and I died several times in the second phase. So I upgraded my equipment right next to the body and saved. I only looked at the body after saving my game, so I don't know if I was already unable to interact with the body before upgrading my equipment and saving.

Just another note. I'm currently playing in PS5. But I started in PS4, but in PS4 I didn't play much after getting to England.

• Princ3Reap3r
    1 posts

I don't have an option to start the Cordelia fight in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Any way to fix this? https://t.co/0eumkoeTO7
    I did the fight once and lost but I can't start the fight again.

• Dannspress
    22 posts

@lewloulewlou My bug was triggered before it reached phase two (I hadn't gotten into phase two in any attempt either)

Too bad, I hope they correct. I will not play for now because there is bug related to loss of saves and other missions that prevent the story from continuing and I do not want to risk

• Ima4nDAl0reI92
    12 posts

I haven’t touched the game in over a week because of this bug! I want to get Thor’s armor so I can get Mjolnir!! Get this fixed now Ubisoft!! Oh and for those of you who got your hands on a PS5, [censored] you

• Dandreason
    1 posts

Im having the same problem when i first played the bug happend to regan and i restarted the whole game and it worked but then it happen again but with a different sister cordelia.

• CyaInValhalla
    1 posts

I got the same problem, is any suggestions on how to solve it?

• Dannspress
    22 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Ginge

Here's my Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13458219

With Save files, image, etc.. I hope it helps!

• baudus
    1 posts

@sadarum same here, did someone told you how to fix it?

• Ima4nDAl0reI92
    12 posts

Please. This game is unplayable. Get this [censored] fixed Ubisoft. Now!

• Azriell666
    3 posts

I know this is a known bug so I’ll keep it brief. The the third daughter of Lerion in Berkelow Bug is oddly enough BUGGED. I cannot activate the strung up body to start and fight her. This is really frustrating as it’s needed to complete East Anglia wealth and mystery. Please tell me this is something that will be fixed soon? Or is there a work around?

• Capsomann
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi Ubi!

Have you completed any other mysteries in the area?

• Im only missing Cordelia of the three Daughters of Lerion. I have completed several of the mysteries, both before and after the bug.

Have you left the zone before returning?

• The issue first arrived for me after I returned to the game, after saving and going to bed. The day before the bug I was able to try fight Cordelia for probably 30 times. No issues. When I restarted the game and returned I could not interact.
    • I tried to leave the zone, fast travel to other locations and return, reload the save, complete missions (both main and other), travel to Asgard/Jotunheimen and return. Did not work on the old patch, nor on Patch 1.04. Tried all of this on both patches.

Did you complete any other main quests before returning?

• I have completed many main quest missions since I discovered the bug, but I had not done any missions (Main or other, including mysteries/wealth/etc.) between the time I was able to summon Cordelia and not. I'm, however, not 100% if I went to bed because I was not able to interact with the corpse or not, but I believe I was able to.

Have you been able to interact with the other 2 corpses for the Daughters of Lerion mysteries? Which daughters have you been able to successfully interact with?

• Yes. I have completed both the two other Daughters of Lerion mysteries. Cordelia was the third one I attempted. I did them in a sequential order, so I did not jump between them without completing them.

I hope this will help you finding a solution to the bug. I really appreciate that you are working hard to solve this, however, I must be honest and say that I am a bit dissapointed that there has been so many bugs - especially the ones like this that is in my - opinion - gamebreaking. All in all, thank you for one of the best games in the series, love it, and hope I can wear Thor's armor soon.

Edit: In additon, I want to note that It seems like my experience have been somewhat different from many others; I did get to interact with Cordelia many times - not only 3 or 4 times - before the bug appeared.

• aradead
    1 posts

I have the same Issue! Unable to interract with Cordelia, I'm on PS4.
    I have kill the two other daughter and complete Other quest in this Zone.
    Need a fix. Please.

• cmburkit
    4 posts

@sadarum @valtyrnine this is a huge programming bug with a broken embedment. The only thing left to 100% the game is one sister and finishing the Thor gear.... this needs to be fixed. UBI QUIT ASKING PEOPLE FOR INFO AND SCREENSHOTS. THIS HAPPENS ON EVERY VERSION AND IS WIDESPREAD. IVE SEEN OVER 100 posts here with the same issue and complaints that all you are doing is asking for system info and screenshots

• Dannspress
    22 posts

@ubi-ginge PC! And yes, still experiencing
    Already send my files to the support!
    On the comments you will find the ticket

• Azriell666
    3 posts
  • Ubi-Pingu
    Community Representative 4 posts

@azriell666

Hello!

Please, provide additional information about your gameplay:

• Have you completed any other mysteries in the area?
    • Have you left the zone before returning?
    • Did you complete any other main quests before returning?
    • Are you able to interact with the other 2 corpses for the Daughters of Lerion mysteries?
    • What platform you are playing on?

I would also like to remind you that bumping threads is against forum rules.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics