Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Wamjimjam
    3 posts

Coming back a month later and it's still not working and locked me away from 100%
    pretty poor effort.

• larnakos33
    1 posts

Just updated to new patch and I still cannot interact with the corpse for the last daughter of lerion i need to finish this .

• iHammaa2020
    3 posts

@ubi-pingu New update and this still isnt fixed... really annoyed

• iHammaa2020
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • iHammaa2020
    3 posts

still not working for me either was hoping the update would fix... they need to do something soon.

• BIGxDiabloDE
    1 posts

Having the exact same issue.

Platform:
    Playstation 4

Details:
    I tried the fight around 5 times without any issues starting it. After I died each time I decided to change difficulty level to "easy" and since then I have this issue.
    I was not doing any other activity between the fights and stayed in the activity area.
    I tried several things to make it work again. Traveling back and forth, restarting the game, finishing story missions and even resetting the difficulty level to where it was before I started the first fight. Nothig helped.

Not having this bug fixed since a month is disappointing.
    I just want my Thor armor set 😞

• Ima4nDAl0reI92
    12 posts

I have not touched my game in over three weeks. I had planned on playing today with the new patch and FINALLY getting Thor’s bracers and helmet. And now!!!! You’re telling me that you fuking dikheads at development haven’t fixed the F&@@ing ISSUE!?!?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!??? You think graphical updates are more important than a game breaking bug??!? Why?!? I need answers not f$@@ing excuses!!!

• NickyV777
    1 posts

Have the exact same experience, cannot interact with Cordelia! Autosaving feature needs tweaking, hopefully after the latest saving updates this will follow suit and be rectified. Somewhere along the line the respawn load seems to be bypassing the quest data indicating a possible completion. It also seems this bug may be a difficult one considering it’s probably the byproduct of multiple other bugs in the game. I doubt Ubisoft will be placing a high importance on side quests if there’s so many main quest bugs still in play. It seems they focusing on the core mechanics and prioritising on the main story arcs that prohibit further progression. Considering our current issue doesn’t prohibit main story arc they will most likely only address it in future patches. Highly disappointed in their testing and reviewing prior to release, a lot of these bugs are in plain sight.

• atributes16
    2 posts

I have with Regan and Cordelia done as "undone" 1:0 . Only Goneril is 1:1 done
    And Man on the edge can't reset to repeat after i defeat him before he jump himself

After update I also can land under textures even not often.

Should new abilities work? Because I have them inactive as they was added with 1.1. 0 update.

• atributes16
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TarheelDAVE
    1 posts

Cordelia bug still has not been fixed. Can not interact with the corpse to begin the fight. PS4 platform. Please fix.

• sadarum
    6 posts

@big_unit2015 so i am contacting support, again, gonna talk to a manager soon, but they are gonna take a holliday break so we shouldnt expect a fix until mid january since updates are a monthly thing, man so tired of being screwed like this, we spend good hard earned money to be beta testers [censored] ubisoft get your [censored] together

• ALPHAwCHARLIE
    1 posts

I’m no game developer, and have no clue how you guys do what you do... But can’t y’all just make some kind of code that can reset this quest altogether if it is still shown as incomplete in our game memory or even map key? That, to me, seems as the most obvious fix to this problem. Then again I’m not a coder.
    Please fix this soon guys. It’s been over a month and I find myself checking on this location every update only to be disappointed because it’s literally the only thing I’ve found in the game so far that has actually kept me from competition. Not only that but I’m now nearing the end of the game and it would be nice to get Mjölnir when I finish. Thanks for your hard work with the game. I’ve enjoyed everything except this Achilles’ heel of a bug.... Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a good New Years to the team.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to confirm that a fix is planned for a future update, and this should fix not only Cordelia but the other two sisters as well to my understanding. We don't have a confirmed date for the patch yet however as soon as we do, we will be sure to update not only this thread but the others for the other two sisters as well.

We are incredibly grateful for all the information and resources provided by players in order to identify these issues and investigate them. The images and videos received were invaluable to the developers and the time taken to produce and provide these is not ignored. Thank you all very much.

I'll return as soon as I have more information; in the meantime, do not hesitate to reply with any questions, concerns or feedback.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@tarheeldave Hello there! Thanks for reaching out about this. I'm pleased to say this issue has a reported solution which is planned to be implemented in an upcoming patch! Please stay tuned to the game's forums for patch notes and updates.

Official Response
  • GloFriend
    6 posts

@sadarum still bugged for me! Literally the last thing I have to complete. Im so disappointed! I would never pre order one of their games again.

• GloFriend
    6 posts

@sadarum I have opened two tickets with them. They basically say the same thing. Ubisoft is investigating blah blah. I would feel better if they said they were working on a fix

• GloFriend
    6 posts

@alphawcharlie I'm no developer either. But I believe the quest is flagged to disappear once you complete it. So once we battle her the quest is being flagged as completed regardless of we win or lose? I feel so stupid each time I check back and there is no fix

• sadarum
    6 posts

@glofriend support is useless i reported, had a chat with the supervisor several times since launch week and nothing, o i will give up is pointless to keep sending reports and etc

• Yangpaine
    11 posts

having the same problem, and I cannot go back on previous save because that is literally about 200 skill points ago. Hoping that once this thread gets more and more views and conversation, the devs take notice and fix it soon.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics