Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dunkmitch
    Original poster 7 posts

I am playing on an XBox One X ..... when I Get to Magnis' staging grounds following the teal objective marker on the map in Honor's Hubris mission nothing happens . I read there was supposed to be a cutscene then some stuff before the attack on Magnis Fortress but nothing happens when I got there. I even infiltrated the fortress and killed everyone in there,destroyed all the weapons and still no progression.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dunkmitch
    Original poster 7 posts

I posted this on a separate thread 4 days ago and reported it to "technical support" (which i am locked out of now?) " I am playing on an XBox One X .Honor's Hubris Mission.... when I Get to Magnis' staging grounds following the teal objective marker on the map in Honor's Hubris mission nothing happens . I read there was supposed to be a cutscene then some stuff before the attack on Magnis Fortress but nothing happens when I got there. I even infiltrated the fortress and killed everyone in there,destroyed all the weapons and still no progression. In the forums I found that this is an Issues on ALL platforms and the Issue was raised for the first time on 12th Nov and still no "Fix" from Ubisoft !! After 126 hours of gameplay and to have the "Gold Edition" so I got the DLC's as they dropped I am extremely upset that the game is basically over and finished with. Unplayable ! .. Broken !"
    Now i see I am very much not alone in my jawdropping anger that more than a month has passed since issue was raised and all "We" get is it will be addressed in the next update sometime maybe soon maybe later ..but dont worry its on the list of Frackups

• dunkmitch
    Original poster 7 posts

This whole post was moved to a completely new thread from https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83934/unable-to-progress-with-honor-s-hubris-as-ljufvina-is-dead-post-here where there are hundreds of players across platforms with the same Issue. Dont know why (Ubi-woofer) moved it out by itself as this is clearly a multi platform Game Breaker that has changed my opinion of Ubisoft who I have been a fan of since their very first games in mid 90's. I doubt I will be pre ordering and purchasing gold and ultimate editions Ubisoft games in the future.....Will just wait a year or so till they actually work and cost a fraction of the full price I have paid for every one of their games .as might be clear I am somewhat angry and extremely disappointed with Ubisoft after so much hype and anticipation for this game to find it full of bugs and glitches and finally after over 120 hours to encounter this Game Breaker "BUG" has collapsed my confidence in Ubisoft. New highly anticipated game due to drop on my doorstep tomorrow (10th Dec) lets hope its playable and distract me from my Ubisoft anger.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics