Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to progress with "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" as the NPC does not spawn | POST HERE

1 Likes/144 Replies/5353 Views
    KillerMookman
    1 posts

As I enter the warehouse the first wall to move is stuck. I can not move it no matter what I do. I have moved all the jars out of the way.. i am able to move everything else. The first wall is just stuck.. It is the last quest on my whole map and I can not complete it. I am on Xbox.

• Kratos-125
    1 posts

Hi there!
    I'm having an issue with the world event "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" in Lunden: I arrived at the warehouse in which it takes place and, unknowingly, I started moving vases and shelves around since there was no NPC inside providing clues on what to do.
    I left the warehouse, thinking it would let me start the world event after I progressed a little bit into the main quest, and so it did. After I finished the Lunden Story Arc, I went back to the warehouse and indeed the NPC I was looking for finally spawned, but the shelves were clipping on the vases (or rather "hovering" over them), and they refused to be moved around, even after I got rid of the vases by shooting at them (which let the shelves "fall" back to the ground, just to be stuck).
    Today I returned for the third time, and now the NPC has disappeared and the shelves are back on top of the vases, still unmovable as they were.
    I really don't know what to do, now!

• JERADTHEJUICE
    12 posts

@fronzizzle
    I am having the same problem. I have contacted Ubisoft several times and they never fix it. I was told the last time I reported it that they would fix it on the next patch, and that never happened.

• JERADTHEJUICE
    12 posts

@pg-iceman
    This didn't work

• Matthew_F_8
    1 posts

Just had the same issue as everyone else...my situation: I went in and cleared all the jars as normal, but no npc. (I can’t remember if I encountered this world event before; I did the lundene arc very early and am only now going back for completion) I left, tried all sorts of methods to fix(fast travel, meditation, closing and reloading game) nothing worked. Came on this forum and saw about leaving animus, tried it once and it didn’t work. Tried it one more time just because, this time I interacted with a computer before re-entering, and when I came back the npc was walking around the corner ready for a chat, as others described. Not sure if this is an exception or if this will help anyone, but I thought I would share in case it does. Happy grinding everyone, good luck

• PG-Iceman
    16 posts
    @pg-iceman
    This didn't work

Try sharing Screenshots to show they are all in the right rails. There is a large space they can be in and there it will never work.

• debbiecla
    2 posts

@streethawkfan This did the trick for me. I was adventurer and changed to explorer. Completed the mystery, then went back to adventurer. Thanks for your help.

• AirMonk3y
    2 posts

I completed the whole main story, and the NPC still doesn't spawn for me, any advice?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of the issue. The development team are aware of this issue, and that are looking into this further. At this moment in time, they have found that if you reload an earlier save prior to going to Lunden, this should help to resolve this issue. If you are able to do this, I would recommend giving this a try. I can also see a couple of other workarounds have been shared within the thread, which have helped other players, so please consider trying these as well!

@Lysvander - Thank you for sharing your experience, and how you were able to complete the mystery. I've passed this information along to the development team. I'm glad to hear that it's helped some others within the thread as well!

@larrykop1967 - I'm glad to hear that fast-travelling helped to resolve the issue for you! Thanks for sharing!

@PG-Iceman - Thanks for taking the time to share this, and to create such an informative diagram!

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • AirMonk3y
    2 posts

@airmonk3y ok leaving the animus multiple times helped

• GenShooter
    1 posts

I have this issue, but I can get all the boxes moved to the correct areas. Yet the NPC doesn't talk or move after i've done it all. I have tried reloading, fast-traveling out and back, nothing works.

• Wootton_1988
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Wootton_1988
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • combo_svk
    3 posts

I can't finish world event in Lunded by Temple of Sulis Minerva. See videos in this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PczWQgF5Q4sfgB1AbYhCCKlwV06_eD1W?usp=sharing

• Herrghou3456
    3 posts

@combo_svk You have to make all Vase out of the way, even if it’s not in your way. I had the same problem. And had to restart the checkpoint many times

• combo_svk
    3 posts

@herrghou3456 i am going to try today. thank you

• CrashRS
    1 posts

@streethawkfan Thank you! This solution worked for me as well

• MartiVendetta
    1 posts

@streethawkfan Thank you so much! This worked for me!

• CPMcG1996
    2 posts

This is a bit of a joke, c’mon Ubi..

The guy for this quest didn’t spawn when arriving in Lunden for the second time and exploring so I obviously moved all the boxes around to check what was there as I didn’t expect there to be a guy. After completing the Arc, the guy then spawned and glitched out the shelves. Nothing I do gets him outside despite the clear path. I think the issue is the single pillar shelf is blocking a doorway and should be on the rail adjacent to the room, it must have been shoved onto the wrong rail by the pots upon return. This is all I can think of as I can’t get the single pillar back over despite all the guides I’ve seen on YouTube. Throwing bodies smashes the pots balancing underneath the pillar making it fall. The hotfix isn’t doing anything either, as far as I’m aware, I’ve yet to see anyone progress with it online either.

Please get this fixed ASAP, that’s 50+ hours down the drain over a dumb 60 second quest that was carelessly playtested and I don’t want to dedicate anymore time to the game now I know it’s preventing me from 100%ing. The dumb cameras, lip syncing, etc are just dumb but not gamebreaking. I’m just at a loss why this game was developed to just ‘go wild’ in the world but half of the content is reliant on progressing through the story by opening up areas or being linked to the story itself, it’s just a joke.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

For anyone still with this issue, I completed mine by doing the following:

Load an old save from before you went to England. (or create a new game if you don't have a save)
    Save and close the game.
    Open and load the save you just made.
    Now load your regular save.
    Everything should be reset in the building, so be careful!

Suggested Topics