Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• K00LBlaze
    7 posts

This world event needs to be completely redone. I’ve tried everything to complete this to no avail. Threw dead bodies at the shelves to get them back on the tracks, moved all jars, exited the simulator, changed appearance of my character, and the guy just stands there. Ubisoft is slowly losing my loyalty.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.0, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "Demon Odour at the Tithe," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • streethawkfan
    14 posts

@ubikoality I just found this issue today. there is no man stuck in the building, i removed all the jars and moved all the blockades to clear a path and nothing, i looked on youtube and there is supposed to be a man you're men't to free from the building and the man isn't there. i am on PS5

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

@streethawkfan @ubikoality I managed to get this completed, i stood outside the barn. went into options - gameplay and switched the Exploration Difficulty from Explorer (Default) to Adventurer, then saved my game. quit the game then reloaded the new save and a few seconds later i saw someone walking next to the barn with a speech bubble, after talking with him it the completed the quest.. i think changing the exploration difficulty resets the bug.

• Check_S6x
    4 posts

@chemical053 Yeah, a fix would be nice, I can't get completion of Lunden because of this. I'm on PC.

• Cesarmrl2
    10 posts

I've been reading about this and i know is a known issue with this event but its about the jars and the movement of the shelfs, my problem is that the NPC is not spawning, I already tried everything.
    Is the only mystery left to get platinum trophie please fix it.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 327 posts

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out about this. Can you let me know if you've completed the main quest involving The Compass?

Official Response
  • Cesarmrl2
    10 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Hi, there are no quest left

• Cesarmrl2
    10 posts
  • Cesarmrl2
    10 posts

@citrusbfbw same issue here, i already finish the whole story line. just missing that mistery to gert platinum trophie

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 327 posts

@citrusbfbw Hey there! I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble with the NPC spawning for this quest! Could you take a screenshot of the place where the NPC should be and send it over? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Cesarmrl2
    10 posts
  • Draeoth
    27 posts

im having an issue with this mystery aswell. the guy spawned after finishing the lunden story quests but i am unable to get him out due to the movable shelves getting stuck. i went to this location early and cleared the path but now when the jars respawn it makes the shelves immovable. ive tried breaking the jars but the shelves wont move in any direction.

• Tre916
    2 posts

@UbiKoality
    So I went back to Lunden to get a recording, it's been about 3 days since I first failed to encounter the quest giver, and he was sitting outside the building and speaking to him completed the quest, so... problem solved...?

• QuackCocain3
    2 posts

I have a problem with the Garum shipping plant side quest in Lunden, there's supposed to be an ai character inside the warehouse banging the door asking for help, however for mine and several others, there's no one in there and no way to progress, annoying as it's my last activity for 100% I'm not sure if this bug has already been reported, I've had a quick look through threads with bugs currently being investigated but didn't see it.

There doesn't seem to be a way to reset this quest, I've reloaded several times, skipped time and traveled to several places since trying to do it again to no avail.

I'm playing on PS5

• Serinyx
    1 posts

I'm here to also mention the NPC is not there inside the warehouse. (Demon Odor mystery)

• TSTO1
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TSTO1
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • chemical053
    4 posts

Same issue on the PS5.
    No NPC spawning and de crates are weirdly placed so i cant move them.

• Lost_Logic
    8 posts

Have an issue with this mystery as well. No NPC inside the warehouse. I'm on XBox Series X.

• jodeci112b
    1 posts

@chemical053 I have the same bug where the NPC is either not there or he won't follow once I clear the path. A workaround to fix the movable crate is to kill a random NPC outside, carry him/her to the crate and toss the corpse at the crate to move it back on the rail.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics