Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to progress with "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" as the NPC does not spawn | POST HERE

1 Likes/144 Replies/5350 Views
    Snarcus_Farcus
    1 posts

@streethawkfan Thank you for this! Been dealing with this for awhile and now i completed it because of you

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

@snarcus_farcus Glad it helped.

• SEABASFAKE
    1 posts

Im having the same issue as most. The second shelf is on the jars and when the jars break the shelf cannot be moved. Also the guy does not spawn.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3852 posts

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. This issue was marked as resolved following TU 1.1.2. Thanks for your patience as the team took a closer look at this!

If the NPC still isn't spawning for you following TU 1.1.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Sullayyy86
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I know you said you addressed this but the NPC is STILL not spawning for me. And I definitely have the most updated version of this game on PS5. please advise. thank you

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Sullayyy86! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that the NPC still isn't spawning for you. To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video that shows the NPC hasn't spawned in the designated area for you? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • eL_T_US
    232 posts

@sullayyy86 You have to complete the Lunden arc first, then the side quest will be available.

• funbagz84
    1 posts

Hi, the npc is also not showing for me still.

• yippee-ki-yee-n
    2 posts

I still have this glitch on the latest ps5 patch, this keeps me from platinum trophy

• yippee-ki-yee-n
    2 posts

@tre916 where did he sit?

• ILLEGALLEOPARD4
    1 posts

Just got up to this quest and the NPC is not there. I've done the same as everyone else. Fast traveled, restarted a previous saved file and meditated. NPC still has not respawned.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still missing the NPC for Demon Odour at the Tithe following TU 1.1.2. If you are still affected by this, please can you send a video that shows you're unable to proceed with the mystery? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lysvander
    68 posts

@illegalleopard4 fast traveling & meditating is not what had most people trigger the npc prior the fix (but not really fixed as it seems)

If you are eligible for the quest (Lunden cleared), and the npc does not spawn, ...
    Try to smash all pots. Put the first shelve it it's original position (closing the warehouse entrance) - i made a post about it bit earlier in the tread.
    Then go outside, meditate - exit the game, and come back. It could trigger the npc walking from behind the warehouse (pictures also in the post).

Hope it helps.

1 posts

My NPC is still not spawning...no one in the house at all! I can move the crates but there is no one inside.

• addavbest
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis hey! I'm still having trouble with the NPC not spawing for The Demon Odour. I have the game updated and tried all of the suggestions I could find and still nothing.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Lysvander - Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions for a workaround. I've seen several other players were able to locate the NPC from outside of the warehouse, like you describe, so it may be worth investigating the surrounding areas as well.

@avatarjedi & @addavbest - Welcome to the forums 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that the NPC for this mystery is not spawning for you. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the NPC is not available in the area of the mystery? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Loquacious_B
    10 posts

This bug/glitch still appears to be present in 1.1.2 as the NPC has not spawned for me.

undefinedundefinedundefined

• jami123456789
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • jami123456789
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Loquacious_B!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report within this thread. I'm sorry to hear that the NPC in this mystery is still missing for you following TU 1.1.2. Thank you for including those images for us as well. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

Once we have any new updates to share with you all about "Demon Odour at the Tithe," they will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics