Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • addavbest
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis hey! I'm still having trouble with the NPC not spawing for The Demon Odour. I have the game updated and tried all of the suggestions I could find and still nothing.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1381 posts

Hello there!

@Lysvander - Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions for a workaround. I've seen several other players were able to locate the NPC from outside of the warehouse, like you describe, so it may be worth investigating the surrounding areas as well.

@avatarjedi & @addavbest - Welcome to the forums πŸ™‚ I'm sorry to hear that the NPC for this mystery is not spawning for you. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the NPC is not available in the area of the mystery? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Loquacious_B
    10 posts

This bug/glitch still appears to be present in 1.1.2 as the NPC has not spawned for me.

undefinedundefinedundefined

• jami123456789
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • jami123456789
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Loquacious_B!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report within this thread. I'm sorry to hear that the NPC in this mystery is still missing for you following TU 1.1.2. Thank you for including those images for us as well. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

Once we have any new updates to share with you all about "Demon Odour at the Tithe," they will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Loquacious_B
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for your response.

I thought it prudent to update you on this. I loaded up my save game yesterday, Eivor was still standing at this mystery location from my previous session and I then noticed a character speech bubble at the other side of the building. Upon running around to it, it was the missing NPC and I spoke with him thereby completing the mystery. There must still be something glitchy about the quest as I had noted previous advices to check around the outside of the building so I had done so before and he was nowhere to be found so, it's very strange that the NPC just happened to appear now. It seems a little inconsistent so the development team may still wish to see what's going on here.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Loquacious_B! I'm glad to hear you've been able to interact with the NPC, even if they weren't in quite the right spot.

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I can see that the development team plans to fix this issue as part of this update. This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists after TU 1.2.0 has been released, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics