ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AntonioMuerte01
    Original poster 5 posts

Has anyone noticed that?

Just arrived to England and started to experience this. PS5 performance mode, 1080p tv.

Other games don’t have the issue, just AC. Could please anyone tell how to fix?

edit: it happens not that often, just from time to time when I move the camera

link to vids: https://imgur.com/gallery/lIMwceO

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 389 posts

@antoniomuerte01 Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this screen flickering issue. The videos you provided were super helpful. Can you let me know if it persists over time, like does it stop after some amount of minutes or hour? Also, is it only flickering when you're in the world, or is it doing it in menus as well?

Official Response
  • AntonioMuerte01
    Original poster 5 posts
    @antoniomuerte01 Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this screen flickering issue. The videos you provided were super helpful. Can you let me know if it persists over time, like does it stop after some amount of minutes or hour? Also, is it only flickering when you're in the world, or is it doing it in menus as well?

Hi!

1. The flickering starts only when I’m in the world. No issues like that in the menu or during the “loading time” thing.
    2. The flickering is not constant, it only appears from time to time like each 3-4 minutes or even more. It happens very quick, but as you saw it’s still noticeable.
    3. If you need, I’ll upload to imgur one more time, since I can’t upload here on forums due to privilege reasons. And looks like imgur deleted it.

• AntonioMuerte01
    Original poster 5 posts

I also would like to mention, that it doesn’t stop after an hour or so. It just occurs every 5-7 minutes.

I tried with the hdmi cable and deleting/re-downloading the game - didn’t help. It seems that the cable is not the issue as well.

Again, other games don’t have the issue so I don’t think that this is the GPU problem.

And the link in my first post works again by the way, so feel free to use it.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 389 posts

@antoniomuerte01 Thanks for the details!! I have your videos saved so even if they get removed, I'll still have them. 🙂 Can you let me know what kind of TV/monitor that you're using, please?

Official Response
  • AntonioMuerte01
    Original poster 5 posts
    @antoniomuerte01 Thanks for the details!! I have your videos saved so even if they get removed, I'll still have them. 🙂 Can you let me know what kind of TV/monitor that you're using, please?

Hi! The TV model is Philips 40PFL8606H/60

Also, database rebuild on ps5 didn’t help.

• AntonioMuerte01
    Original poster 5 posts

Also I’d like to mention that it looks like AC Valhalla has crashed my ps5 while in rest mode. I didn’t close the game.

After that I turned on my ps5 and it has entered in “storage repair” mode.

Maybe the game bugged after that causing screen flickering. I don’t know.

But I’m totally sure that PS5 crashed while in rest mode with AC Valhalla running.

Suggested Topics