Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2913 posts

Hello there @DTISeabass89! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble in "Deviled Water." Thanks for sharing your report with us.

If the NPC is completely missing from the area, I would recommend checking out this megathread for more information and updates from the investigation into this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • wafu448
    3 posts

this is where im sure the npc was (might have beeen invisible so you have to listen out for the voice).undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that image with us, @wafu448. I'm going to re-share your original post, so players encountering this issue can know how you were able to bypass this.

When this happened to me I, went left and then crossed the river using a small boat towards the cave, climbed up and then went left until I heard the now baptised fellow talking and then used the small boat near to the voice to cross back to the starting point. Mission complete.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Blue_Angel_PR
    3 posts

I'm having the same issue as most. I accidentally killed 1 of the priest and then shot an arrow at the boat with the NPC. He fell in the water and went swimming to the water doc as seen in the image below. He doesn't initiate a talk dialog or option and the priest just keep repeating the same statement. undefinedundefined

• vonnKCO
    2 posts

@vryolaka thank you bro. I found him. I went to the scaffolding n he was just standing in the water. He did good blue but not until I was pretty close to him. For anyone reading this, if u stand with the 3 guys yelling at where he originally was in look at the scaffolding across the water, it's a bit up river, maybe 50 or 60m. There's a little cave on the opposite side. Vryolaka said he was in the cave, I found him just standing in the water outside the cave. U get close to him and he says his lines then u go back to the 3 dudes and your done.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Blue_Angel_PR - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing one of your priests. Thank you for sharing your experience, as well as some additional images. The development team are intending to release a fix for "Deviled Water" in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this fix. As soon we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within the forums.

@vonnKCO - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that @Vryolaka's experience helped you to complete the mystery! 😄

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Blue_Angel_PR
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis - Latest update fixed my issue and got my platinum. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Blue_Angel_PR! I'm glad to hear you've been able to complete "Deviled Water" and unlock your platinum 😄 Congratulations! 👏

Official Response
  • Mem90
    15 posts

The boat is not there and the man I need to push in is standing on the edge of the pathway!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Mem90!

I've reached out to you in this Megathread, which is following the investigation into the missing NPC/boat. Please check this out when you're next able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • benvorbeck
    3 posts

Loaded game today, went up to npc's and quest completed. Thanx a lot for fixing it. This really put me off the game because I love it so much but all good now. Will get back into it and purchase dlc as well. Thanx again 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @benvorbeck! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this world event 😄 I hope you enjoy your future adventures in Ireland and Paris!

Official Response
  • Aurdon76
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis the update helped me complete Deviled Water as well.. 100% for the main game at last.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Aurdon76! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete "Deviled Water." 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics