Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vonnKCO
    2 posts

@vryolaka thank you bro. I found him. I went to the scaffolding n he was just standing in the water. He did good blue but not until I was pretty close to him. For anyone reading this, if u stand with the 3 guys yelling at where he originally was in look at the scaffolding across the water, it's a bit up river, maybe 50 or 60m. There's a little cave on the opposite side. Vryolaka said he was in the cave, I found him just standing in the water outside the cave. U get close to him and he says his lines then u go back to the 3 dudes and your done.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2891 posts

Hello there!

@Blue_Angel_PR - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing one of your priests. Thank you for sharing your experience, as well as some additional images. The development team are intending to release a fix for "Deviled Water" in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this fix. As soon we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within the forums.

@vonnKCO - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that @Vryolaka's experience helped you to complete the mystery! 😄

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Blue_Angel_PR
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis - Latest update fixed my issue and got my platinum. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Blue_Angel_PR! I'm glad to hear you've been able to complete "Deviled Water" and unlock your platinum 😄 Congratulations! 👏

Official Response
  • Mem90
    15 posts

The boat is not there and the man I need to push in is standing on the edge of the pathway!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Mem90!

I've reached out to you in this Megathread, which is following the investigation into the missing NPC/boat. Please check this out when you're next able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • benvorbeck
    3 posts

Loaded game today, went up to npc's and quest completed. Thanx a lot for fixing it. This really put me off the game because I love it so much but all good now. Will get back into it and purchase dlc as well. Thanx again 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @benvorbeck! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this world event 😄 I hope you enjoy your future adventures in Ireland and Paris!

Official Response
  • Aurdon76
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis the update helped me complete Deviled Water as well.. 100% for the main game at last.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Aurdon76! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete "Deviled Water." 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics