Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• doc_madle
    1 posts

@tmetheienohen great, it worked for me as well (PS4) thank you for pointing out the „aim focus“.

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@jchomb It takes time to put together a patch. Unless it's absolutely game-breaking they won't do a quick release. I imagine it won't be too much longer for a patch though but it takes time for development and testing to make sure it doesn't break something else or make it worse. For now if you can't revert back to a previous save, I'd recommend trying to watch the video and keep trying that to see if you can get the key.

• MarinNamre
    1 posts

@hardkore819
    The issue has not been fixed as of January 4th (PC). A shame

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@marinnamre It is possible to grab it out of the air but your timing has to be precise. One of the Jotunheim Wealth key threads has the video of someone doing it.

• Gr00m4sh
    1 posts

Still same issue on PS4, day by day imma startin to think, that number of glitch are very similar to CP2077.

• ellielove456
    8 posts

Same damn glitch for me on the PS4 version. Can't go any further to I get this key which I can't! PLEASE for the love of god ubisoft fix this. Really spoiling the game for me 1 poxy key!

Please Ubisoft fix this rather than make excuses.

• Ras69
    1 posts

Jotunheim, I can't get Ymir blood stone number 6. The second key doesn't fall with the logs when you shoot them down and you can't jump to get it. After a lot of googling and you tube this is a very common problem. Making 100% completion on a game difficult is one thing, making it completely impossible takes the fun out of it.

• basvdbroek84
    1 posts

PS4 bug...
    Same here unfortunately! Is my last wealth chest of all regions and can't complete it!

• jordanmarley_
    1 posts

Just seen this bug isn’t included in the most recent “known issues” update and I’m getting concerned it’s never getting fixed at all.

It’s the only thing stopping me from getting 100% at this point. I’ve finished the story, and although I still have Hampshire to do, I have zero motivation do it when I know I won’t reach 100% without this key.

• cococha2011
    5 posts

I have this bug on pc too. All jotunheim done but this, cause the bug. I hope they solve it soon.

• ozJohnD
    11 posts

why has this not yet been fixed - checked again last night, brand new clean install, old save file, still hangs in mid air unreachable after shooting the crate connection point !

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@ozjohnd I don't see anything on the 1.1.1 update that is releasing tomorrow but IT IS POSSIBLE to grab it out of the air. You can pull your bow mid-air to slow time down but the timing on the press for grabbing has to be near perfect but it is possible and there is a video in one of the Jotunheim key threads showing it.

• ellielove456
    8 posts

Incredibly the issue is STILL not fixed in the latest patch!

• ellielove456
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cococha2011
    5 posts

@cococha2011 Still bugged today after 1.11 update 😞

• cococha2011
    5 posts

@ellielove456 yeah i play it on PC and yes Still bugged today after 1.11 update 😞

• cococha2011
    5 posts

@tmetheienohen Woot!!! Thanks man, works for me just a minute ago at last after about 50 tries i got it. The thing is the timing, is you press the "E" or "Y" too soon or too later cant grab the key.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@ozjohnd Hello there - thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about this. Please note that the issue is indeed under investigation. Our teams would like to have those affected provide a copy of their save game files by attaching them to a newly created case with our dedicated support team.

I'd also like to know if the workaround mentioned by TheeElf has proved useful in completing the mission?

Official Response
  • ozJohnD
    11 posts

@theeelf thank you, I will try this ... forgot slow time occurred with bow on aim. I have tried in as many creative ways that I can ... this might provide the solution otherwise I am encouraged by @UbiWan 's reply that it is indeed under investigation.

• DrWUGGIE
    5 posts

Havin the same problem as you people. The new update has not done anything to fix this. Not happy after 179 hours playing this game. And this is stopping me get my Platinum.

Suggested Topics