Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VICLOMEX
    1 posts

I beat the arc story for jotunnheim. I going around and collecting the wealth and there is the 1 in the abandoned mine which requires 2 keys ive got 1 but the other its on a crane but when i shoot it to knock the key down. The key stays up in the air any way around it or do i have to wait for a fix. Im trying to clear every area

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to fix this issue with the floating key in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are still unable to collect this key in Jotunheim

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • VoidChosen
    2 posts

I'm having this very same issue on PC. I've googled this issue and it seems to date back to beta testing, so the question is why the **** is this still happening after the release? Well guess it's back to England. Not playing a map if I can't get 100% on it because of a stupid bug.
    Also on a sidenote. Any of you get this "drunk" bug after just entering Jotunheim or loading a save? Pretty annoying as well.

• WooWooWoo94
    2 posts

In jotunheim when you shoot the crate down the key remains floating in midair you need this key to open a chest, it requires you to hold triangle so it cannot be collected.

• A_Mengsk
    2 posts

Yes, any time I went back to Jotunheim I was drunk. Best to meditate it off, but I won't be going back until a PC patch is released.

• Captain_Kosmos
    2 posts

@erdosifazy I have the same problem. Playing on my pc. And can´t get the key. Anyone have a solution for this?

• YazX_
    143 posts

This is a visual bug, the key is not at the place you are looking at, the key is located under the opposite side crane.

So climb the crane that has the visual key bug, look straight and you will find another crane that you can shoot (use your eagle vision), shoot the other crane and it will fell and break, from there loot the key.

• hackymc1983
    4 posts

you need two keys for the crate, so it is no visual bug. pls ubisoft fix this

• Elicit85
    17 posts

Good luck at ever having this bug fixed. Apparently it's been in the game since Beta and they've been too lazy to fix it. This game is about to hit the trash. Nothing but bugs that they don't fix. But look they added a new background. Thats so awesome. I hopped on the game hoping maybe they fixed it with the patch, but nope. They did however add more bugs. Good job guys.

• Captain_Kosmos
    2 posts

Yeah, you need 2 keys. I have the one you collect from climbing the crane to shoot down the other.
    But the other key is stuck in mid air.
    If this is a very old bug I will skip it.
    Annoying since I have collected all the other chests.
    Thanks for the help guys!

• erdosifazy
    Original poster 9 posts

The bug still exists with 1.0.4 patch, I've just checked 😞

UBISOFT Please take the time to REPAIR this, if we take the time to tell you...

• erdosifazy
    Original poster 9 posts

Bug still exists with 1.0.4 😞 (Xbox ONE)

• Peoplescan
    1 posts

kind of weird when some people have it some don't. in my game the key drop perfectly.

• YazX_
    143 posts
    you need two keys for the crate, so it is no visual bug. pls ubisoft fix this

oops, sorry got mixed up with amount of keys and chests

• Octophlaze
    3 posts

Same problem for me. Issue exists on PS5 even after 1.04.

• wflavio
    1 posts

@viclomex i have the same issue!

• nalekezanael
    2 posts

The wealth in the mining tunnel takes two keys, I have the one from inside the tower with the debris in the way. The other is supposed to drop from the crane in the photos below however it remains in the air and is unreachable.

Please address

undefinedundefined

• Hardkore819
    3 posts

Anyone else have this issue with one of the Ymir Blood Stones glitched in Jotunheim? Its the one directly west of the Altar where the key is hanging in a crate on a crane. When shooting down the crate the key is stuck up in the air and doesn't fall down. I've seen videos of people obtaining this wealth and the key is supposed to fall to the ground. Any help with this? I've woken up and went back in, reloaded countless times. Its really frustrating to not get the altar reward because of one glitched key.

• Hardkore819
    3 posts

Anyone else have this issue with one of the Ymir Blood Stones glitched in Jotunheim? Its the one directly west of the Altar where the key is hanging in a crate on a crane. When shooting down the crate the key is stuck up in the air and doesn't fall down. I've seen videos of people obtaining this wealth and the key is supposed to fall to the ground. Any help with this? I've woken up and went back in, reloaded countless times. Its really frustrating to not get the altar reward because of one glitched key.

• Hardkore819
    3 posts

@viclomex same here. Waiting on a remedy.

• ozJohnD
    11 posts

The chest in SW Jotunheim that requires two keys and both obtained by shooting down hanging crates.

the one inside the tower is accessible

the one outside does not fall when the crate is shot down ... it floats in mid air.

I have zoned in and out multiple times. I have loaded save files. I cannot catch when falling from the crane through where the key floats.

I have completed all of Jotunheim wealth objects except this one.

prevents completion of the final
    mystery item hand in for skill points

I am on a PS4 with the latest (1.04 I think) AC version

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics