Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

You're welcome @chrisbaker1972! Once we have more information on when exactly this update be released, please be assured we'll share the news within this thread. I certainly hope that you will be able to attain platinum before the extra season pass content is released as well! šŸ˜„

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to fix this issue with the floating key in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.
    Ā 
    If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are still unable to collect this key in Jotunheim

Thanks all! šŸ˜Š

Official Response
  • NyuuOwl
    1 posts

As the title says I can't finish off Jotunheim as My last wealth location is unfinishable as the key at the abandoned mines floats in the air after the crate has fallen.

I've seen other people online with the same issue has there ever been a work around or fix?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to fix this issue with the floating key in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.
    Ā 
    If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are still unable to collect this key in Jotunheim

Thanks all! šŸ˜Š

Official Response
  • Silverwolf6497
    1 posts

At what point do we get refunded from ubisoft if they cant get thier **** together and fix the issues

• chrisbaker1972
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis I saw that the update had released last night and downloaded it to my PS5, I loaded up the game and was across the river from the crate, I shot it down and was massively grateful to see the key on the ground šŸ™‚

I collected the key, unlocked the chest, received Ymir's Bloodstone and was able to complete Jotunheim by making the offering at the altar. As soon as I did the last trophies popped and I now have the Platinum!!!

Thanks so much for your help with this and for ensuring the Development Team were aware of the issue.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'm glad to hear you've been able to collect the key, @chrisbaker1972! You're welcome for the help. I thank you, as well as all the other players within this thread, for the reports and updates you provided for us. It's been really helpful throughout the investigation. Congratulations on reaching platinum too! šŸ‘

@Silverwolf6497 - Welcome to the forums šŸ™‚ I'm sorry to hear this. Are you still unable to collect the key following TU 1.2.0?

Thanks! šŸ˜Š

Official Response
  • Sc0ttishGamer88
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sc0ttishGamer88
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sc0ttishGamer88
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sc0ttishGamer88