Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Onefastlife
    19 posts

@elicit85
    The fact that this hasnt been noticed yet really concerns me. I would think that a new release of a game would be monitered, and would be open to player's findings.
    I understand that nothing is 'perfect' at start but these problems should be adressed instead of a new title background indeed...

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump.

Really annoying bug since its the only wealth i need for completing jotunheim.

• Keithler1983
    2 posts

Every time I knock the crate down to get the key from the crane. The key remains suspended in air. I'm unable to drop down and grab it or jump and grab it. I've reset the game and PlayStation twice now, same result. Unable to finish wealth and mysteries due to this.

• Jorgie_
    4 posts

I am having the same problem, hopefully this is fixed soon.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Yes have the same issue on xbox one and many people also have it. Waiting for an official response.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump, still no official response on this matter.

• Elicit85
    17 posts

We need to keep bumping this to the top until they take recognition of the issue. Its mentally [censored] that they aren't fixing this bug. It'd take them 2 seconds but they're more focused on fake fixing everything else. Jesus if nothing else atleaste put something in the damn game where we can climb up and grab the stupid key.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Another bump, please can we get an official response!

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump still need an official response!

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump, please an official response.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 201 posts

Hello everyone! I do apologize for the delay, and that you all have been unable to open the chest due to where it's getting stuck. This issue has been reported to the team, and they are looking into it. Please let me know if any of you are not on PC as well. Thank you so much for your help and patience!

Official Response
  • Onefastlife
    19 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    Thank you for the official response. Several reportings on the xbox one aswell ( me ).
    Looking forward for a solution.

• marcinciok
    5 posts

I have exactly the same problem (PS4)

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 201 posts

@onefastlife Yes, I've noticed the other threads. Getting these threads merged together so we have a more concise line of thought. 🙂 Thanks for your help.

Official Response
  • Jorgie_
    4 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Yes thank you for responding. I am playing on the PS5 version of the game.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Hopefully it will be an easy fix with next update.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump for players who have similar issues

• volcanion46
    4 posts

Same problem on PS5

• WooWooWoo94
    2 posts

Same issue ps4

• fearfox321
    1 posts

Suggested Topics