Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • volcanion46
    4 posts

after the new patch, is the problem still there?

• marcinciok
    5 posts

New patch doesn't fix this problem!!!!

• OSR_Erzbart
    1 posts

same Problem on PC (Version 1.1.)

• Seelenkontrast
    2 posts

I can’t pick up a key in the southwest of Jötunheim.
    The Key should drop down, with a box after I cutted the rope, the box drops, but the key floats in the air. No chance to pick it up.

• erkllert2020
    2 posts

So in Jotunheim I am trying to get all the wealth but the one in the bottom left of the map requires you to shoot 2 suspended crates that explode and the key is inside them, one of them works, the other does not. It just leaves the key suspended mid air and never able to collect thus not allowing 100% - this really needs to be fixed!

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 200 posts

@seelenkontrast Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble collecting the wealth in Jotunheim! The team is currently investigating this issue. I'm also merging your thread into our megathread for this issue.

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@orsf_mtzigg Hey there, I'm sorry you've been experiencing this! The team is looking into this, but we are needing save files from our affected players. Please create a case when convenient and submit your files through attachments. There are directions here for retrieving and attaching your save files! Once this is done, either send me a PM or post here your case number as a reply. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@tantalus_jb Hey there, this is under investigation, but our team needs more save files from our affected players. If you could please create a case when convenient and submit your files through attachments. There are directions here for retrieving and attaching your save files! Once this is done, either send me a PM or post here your case number as a reply. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@volcanion46 Hey there, can you let me know what platform you're experiencing this issue on? If you are on PS4, PS5 or PC, please create a case and submit your save files through attachments. There are directions here for retrieving and attaching your save files! Once this is done, either send me a PM or post here your case number as a reply, so that I can get this sent over. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@marcinciok Hi! I understand this issue is very frustrating, and we're looking into it. If you have not already, could you create a case on the support portal and submit your save files if you're playing on either PC or PS4? (Note: PS5 steps should work the same as PS4.)

If these aren't your platforms, please let me know what you're using.

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@jamijah Hey, I'm sorry about the delay. The team is currently looking into this. Can you let me know if you're on Xbox One, or Xbox Series X?

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@jorgie_ Hey there! What's happening when you try to export your PS5 save file?

Official Response
  • nalekezanael
    2 posts

@yazx_ Im sure others have said this but if not the chest requires two(2) keys. You are correct there is one under the pile in front of crane but the one that is supposed to fall does not. thus the bug.

• Jorgie_
    4 posts

@ubikoreanbbq There is no option to export the save to an external drive. I looked it up and it is not a feature on the ps5 like it was on ps4.

• Elicit85
    17 posts

@woowoowoo94 just going to bump this up.

• guest-IpFK6NyA
    1 posts

Hello,

I have a bug on Jotunheim when I want to pick up a key. It is floating and not possible to take that.
    I'm playing on PS5 1.1.0 version.
    Could you please correct that on the next patch ?

Thank you.

• jeffundercover
    1 posts

Same for me. Using PS4.

• LONE5T4R
    1 posts

I also have this bug on Xbox Series X. I’ve tried reloading the game, fast traveling, leaving and returning to Jotunheim. Very frustrating.

• m3duatp
    2 posts

So, this new great update 1.1 did not solve the problem...

• DestinyMike
    1 posts

Hi there is a chest in Jotunheim which needs 2 keys to unlock, both need shooting down but one key is stuck in the air after shooting down the crates from the crane and can't proceed to unlock the chest and complete all wealth etc

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics