Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Peoplescan
    1 posts

kind of weird when some people have it some don't. in my game the key drop perfectly.

• YazX_
    172 posts
    you need two keys for the crate, so it is no visual bug. pls ubisoft fix this

oops, sorry got mixed up with amount of keys and chests

• Octophlaze
    3 posts

Same problem for me. Issue exists on PS5 even after 1.04.

• wflavio
    1 posts

@viclomex i have the same issue!

• nalekezanael
    2 posts

The wealth in the mining tunnel takes two keys, I have the one from inside the tower with the debris in the way. The other is supposed to drop from the crane in the photos below however it remains in the air and is unreachable.

Please address

undefinedundefined

• Hardkore819
    3 posts

Anyone else have this issue with one of the Ymir Blood Stones glitched in Jotunheim? Its the one directly west of the Altar where the key is hanging in a crate on a crane. When shooting down the crate the key is stuck up in the air and doesn't fall down. I've seen videos of people obtaining this wealth and the key is supposed to fall to the ground. Any help with this? I've woken up and went back in, reloaded countless times. Its really frustrating to not get the altar reward because of one glitched key.

• Hardkore819
    3 posts

Anyone else have this issue with one of the Ymir Blood Stones glitched in Jotunheim? Its the one directly west of the Altar where the key is hanging in a crate on a crane. When shooting down the crate the key is stuck up in the air and doesn't fall down. I've seen videos of people obtaining this wealth and the key is supposed to fall to the ground. Any help with this? I've woken up and went back in, reloaded countless times. Its really frustrating to not get the altar reward because of one glitched key.

• Hardkore819
    3 posts

@viclomex same here. Waiting on a remedy.

• CuriosityVacser
    1 posts

Hello, I find this issue 3 or 4 days ago and I have been tring several times. Restart the game or reload savings and still dosen't work. The key suppose to droped on the ground to pick but instead it is floating.undefined

• phillippewitt
    2 posts

the abandoned mins in west jordenheim the key does not drop whem the crate is shot down

• ozJohnD
    11 posts

The chest in SW Jotunheim that requires two keys and both obtained by shooting down hanging crates.

the one inside the tower is accessible

the one outside does not fall when the crate is shot down ... it floats in mid air.

I have zoned in and out multiple times. I have loaded save files. I cannot catch when falling from the crane through where the key floats.

I have completed all of Jotunheim wealth objects except this one.

prevents completion of the final
    mystery item hand in for skill points

I am on a PS4 with the latest (1.04 I think) AC version

• VoidChosen
    2 posts

This isn't even listed on their "known issues" so it means that to them, this is a low priority issue. I wouldn't expect a fix anytime soon.

• KaptainHightop
    1 posts

I'm a completionist and trophy hunter gamer and there's a trophy for looting all regions in the game. Pretty straight forward and should be one of the easier trophies to get, one would think. As you can see in the video below in Jotunheim it requires you to shoot a box drop, to drop the chest key for Tyer's tear. However, the key doesn't drop just hovers in mid air and since you have to hold triangle to pick it up you can cheesy it by dropping by it. I've tried reloading the game, even reloading a previous manual save and the chest key won't drop. Making it impossible to loot all locations to get the trophy. THIS IS GAME BREAKING FOR ME. My save file says I've logged 153 hours so far, putting up with multiple hard crashes and bugs. But this one does it for me. I'll wait for a few patches before I even consider playing it again and can't recommend it until it's fixed.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

BUGGED KEY in the mine of Jotunheim. Whenever the crate falls down the key floats in the air and is unreachable. Hasnt been known for Ubisoft.
    How do we get some attention on this...

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump, have the same issue and no attention at all! ( xbox one )

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump, issue still exists with new patch update.
    Key floats in the air after shooting the hanging crate. ( xbox one )

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Bump because alot of people have this bug and still doesnt get the attention of Ubisoft.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Same issue here on,xbox one.

• RigbyFable
    2 posts

@onefastlife same problem but a different location. The key cannot be picked up.

• Onefastlife
    19 posts

Have tried wakening up from Jtunheim, tried various save files but the key still floats. No problems with grabbing the 1st abandoned mine key though.

Suggested Topics