Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • decomposing12
    3 posts

@iceguyverx Same issues very frustrating.
    @IceguyverX Dude i just found a fix. Throw a torch at it and it falls. Just collected the second key and off i go.

• Sarcasm426
    1 posts

Same problem here. I'm on the XBox 1.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hey there, everyone. Currently, this issue remains under investigation. If anyone else is able to come forward with affected saves, this would be extremely helpful to our development team's investigation. I'm very sorry for the continued wait, but please rest assured that I will continue to update this thread with information as it is made available to me.

Official Response
  • chrisbaker1972
    15 posts

@ubikoreanbbq - I'm on PS5 and discovered this bug on Saturday afternoon. I have the latest updates and the key just hangs in mid air after you drop the crate. It's the last item I need for the Completionist trophy so v annoying, especially when I read it's been known about for some time by Ubisoft.

Please either remove the 'hold triangle to collect' requirement or perhaps require only the one key for the chest?

• Malagico
    3 posts

I find it unfortunate that at this point this ERROR in the game has not yet been solved. It is the only thing I need to reach 100% and it is not something new. In this patch (1.1.2) it is still wrong FROM DAY ONE.

• Malagico
    3 posts

I find it unfortunate that at this point this ERROR in the game has not yet been solved. It is the only thing I need to reach 100% and it is not something new. In this patch (1.1.2) it is still wrong FROM DAY ONE.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@malagico It can be got using the methods above, timing is the key😊

• thisisgman
    2 posts

The Key is also still glitched for me it's the only thing i need to do to get the completionist all the way achievement

• thisisgman
    2 posts

@thisisgman never mind i got the key 👍 👍

• gregpabst
    1 posts

I just tried for over an hour to get the key on PS5 with no luck. I’ve gone over the key.. swiveled around it from different angles.. tried different bows since the predator bows zoom in more in slow motion.. tried different camera angles on drop.. shot the jar before dropping. Nothing works. I see on the videos show the pick up icon when close. I have never seen it show. This is the last thing I need for 100% completion. Does this not happen for everyone? If this is a major blocker for 100% completion, then why was it not included in this latest big update (Feb 2021)? Have they acknowledged anywhere that they are aware that no one can finish the game?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@gregpabst Just wondering as you mention you do not see the pick up icon when close. Are you actually hitting the loot button when you drop over it and still nothing?

• Malagico
    3 posts

Another day more, more bows tested and still nothing. The loot button doesn't even pop out. I believe that being an ERROR of the game that affects the achievement of 100% of the game they should correct it and not be the players who solve their errors.

• DrWUGGIE
    5 posts

Well I'm back from my Platinum of Demons Souls PS5 a proper game, not like this bunch of money suckers. Still not fixed the key, but happy to bring out new give us your money update. Could be worst could be trying to play cyperpunk 2077 lol. Can I get a refund due to being sold something that is broken and wasting 179 hours of my time. Anyway all the best because I wont be buying anything from you ever again.

• chrisbaker1972
    15 posts

@ubikoreanbbq - Is there any update on this please? I checked following the latest update on 16 February and the hanging key glitch still exists, this is preventing me from getting platinum on the PS5 (I need the last Ymir blood stone in the chest to complete the area). I have tried the suggested workaround, further down, but even with the aim bow pause, the PS5 does not allow you enough time to collect the key by holding Triangle. I've done everything else in game and have 227 hours into this - very disappointing lack of support from Ubisoft on this issue.

I've tried Ubisoft support on Twitter but no response in two weeks.....

• chrisbaker1972
    15 posts

@vanadiumcobalt I have tried for three hours on PS5 and I can't get it. 😞 Any tips on when to press L2 to aim or when to press Triangle to collect will be gratefully received.

• chrisbaker1972
    15 posts

@vanadiumcobalt - I do see the Loot button as I fall, on PS5 you press Triangle, but the timer that shows as you hold Loot always cancels as you fall past the key before it's collected.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@chrisbaker1972 It's a drag your still having issues. I play on Xbox One and collected it simply pressing the loot button.

• HawkStrike1
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent Hi, im also experiencing this key issue but on Xbox series x. How do i go about submitting a save game for anlysis to get this resolved, as there are only directions for pc/ps4? Thanks

• Z0mbieBiter
    2 posts

Also have the same issue (on Xbox One). Patch 1.1.2 still happens. It's the last thing I need for 100% 😞

A lot of people reported this ages ago in the AC Odyssey forum (incorrectly) and no response there either.

• Z0mbieBiter
    2 posts

Same issue on Xbox One patch 1.1.2

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics