ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aldrichm8
    Original poster 23 posts

Our Drakkar is empty, can we have stuff like these ?
    undefined

Also after a RAID storing/hauling the raw materials to our settlement like this would enhance the immersion greatly. Check the front of our drakkar(failed to upload the edited version for some reason)
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DaelosTheCat
    176 posts

I'd really like to see one of the vikings on the drakkar actually play a lute and sing. Currently you can hear shanties, but nobody's playing an instrument. Where's the music coming from?

• aldrichm8
    Original poster 23 posts

@daelosthecat Truth has been spoken.
    I thought we were going to hire this guy to sing.undefined

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

That would have been a nice immersive feature, to see your crewmembers actually hauling cargo away from buildings to stow onto your longship, so you'd have to sail it back to your settlement then offload the cargo. I could see that being tedious for some people though, since some monasteries are a distance away from the settlement. However, I would have just kicked back and put it on cinematic mode and listened to songs or tales.

• JamesLogan491
    135 posts

I like both suggestions, I'd also add that I think it would be really interesting if instead of sails being a single item on the customization tab, they were divided into sail's background and sail's emblem(or whatever it would be called in English).
    Just as an example: You could take the Raven Clan emblem and have it on the red/white striped Snakebite background

undefined

Suggested Topics