Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• schweigert97
    Original poster 3 posts

I bought the hammer in Vinland where you can’t equip any of the gear used previous to going to that area, when I went back to equip it, it’s not able to be upgraded at the blacksmith and is telling me it’s at its max rank, yes it’s still “superior” not mythical, it also does not have a special perk when it’s supposed to be

Increase Heavy Damage when dodging
    Duration: 2.5s
    Bonus: +20.0 Heavy Damage. any feedback would help since you cannot delete items and reacquire them from the store. Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Caroom
    3 posts

@schweigert97

I have the same problem, bought the hammer while my character was in Vinland.

undefined

• Caroom
    3 posts

Workaround but better than nothing:(

I loaded a savegame before Vinland and the item has all stats as intended!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Caroom @schweigert97 Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to ear that's occurred.

Has this happened with any other items purchased in Vinland or just the Hammer?

Official Response
  • Caroom
    3 posts

@ubi-baron

Hello ubi-baron,

this also happens to the new spear "Areadbhair".

I bought both items while I'm in Vinland. I didn't bought an "older" item from the shop at this time.

Both items work as intendend after loading a save-game before Vinland. So for me, I decided to play from this save-game, lost around 3 hours gameplay in Vinland, but thats ok. Over all I love the new Assasin's Creed, the quest and side quest are in outer-space compared with Odysee or "older" AC-Games. I miss the transmog-system from Odysee that's all.

Regards!

• schweigert97
    Original poster 3 posts

I didn’t buy anything else after Vinland at the reset, I’ve done the other half of the order so I can’t just go back 25 hours of time for the item, hopefully there will be a hotfix soon or is there a way to remove it from the account like a refund thing? And I’ll just buy it again. I was going to pair it with mjoinr when I get it. Lmk thanks.

• schweigert97
    Original poster 3 posts
  • Soloman1864
    1 posts

I have had the same issue with the spear areadbhair bought whole I was in Vinland, get back England and it's only superior and really.not very good with no ability jumped back to a 4 hour earlier save and it's ok but it's very annoying!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics