Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Frosthound030
    Original poster 124 posts

Seriously ubi did you let some C team make this entire game? It feels like such a back step from every other assasins creed game, or even every modern rpg today.

like the downgrade is very noticeable,

AI is so god awful they sometimes don’t notice a body right infront of them (this was fixed years ago [censored] ubi) it feels like AI from 4 games ago, the ai for NPCs is actually some of the worst I’ve seen in a game for years, this is BASIC npc ai in this game

evior loves jumping on top of foot high objects (ubi seriously this issue was fixed in unity why is it back)

cant kill civilians, this isn’t very fair when civilians constantly investigate and are easily killed by traps, fire attacks, the skill to shoot thru walls and get killed standing in front of your target pretty much anything, and we don’t even have to try to kill them, stupid AI just needs to mess up and we as the player are punished for bad programming🙄

widest turning radius of any assassin in history, it’s like parking a boat

Sever sever sever sever 500% sever lack of armor and weapons, to such an extent its actually unacceptable, like insultingly unacceptable

enlarging weapons......the normal weapon size on the belt for axes and hammers is fine, they don’t need to enlarge, only the spear makes sense since we have to put it on our back, NO MORE ENLARGING WEAPONS!!!!!!

forgot one handed swords.....seriously who does this in an rpg? This is a serious question, who on earth forgets one handed swords in a Viking setting rpg...? I wanna meet that person

I tried and tried to give this a chance as a norsemen myself but after over 116 hours i just can’t play anymore, I’m actually angry at some of the decisions that seem to be personal choices from the devs in the game.

ubi why did you guys decide to just give up in almost every way when it came to Valhalla, this was the one AC a lot of people were waiting for and your bloody butchered it, so please just admit you let some crappy C team work on this game, becasue that’s what this looks like

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics