Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hammerthecanary
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi

I have come to a grinding halt. Have defeated Odin and Basim, and gone back to the Animus as Basim, when I go back in Hordafykle isn't completed and no matter what I do it won't complete, so I can't start Hamtunscire. I've defeated all 44 Order member but can't speak to the bloke to do they final one as he doesn't turn up outside just in his shop.

I've played for 70+ hours and don't want to have to start a new game.

N.B. Sigurd isn't at ravensthorpe anymore (not sure if this is why)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• skill_u101
    12 posts

@hammerthecanary Getting the final member and starting the hamtunscire arc are both triggered separately. hythem should run up to you outside of your longhouse and give you the quest for the 45th member and you chatting with randvi at the allegiance map should give you the option to start your final pledge. sigurd being there or not might depend on the outcome of your fight with basim and whether he decides to join your back to your settlement or not. if he did choose to come back and hes still not appearing in your settlement that might be a issue. did you go outside the animus to finish laylas quest after completing your fight with basim and odin and the resolution with sigurd? tried reloading a save before travelling back from norway to england in the story?

• hammerthecanary
    Original poster 10 posts

@skill_u101 Thanks for the response.

I watched a youtube video of what happens after Odin fight and the cut scene etc and the Hordafylke arc completes after Basim enters the animus which I did but I can't remember if it ended.

I'm sure it can't as when I go to Randvi and look at the alliance map, Hordafylke still has a sword in it and there are no more quests (other than get ravensthorpe to level 6 and defeat the order)

• skill_u101
    12 posts

@hammerthecanary damn that sucks man. do you have any cloud saves or manual saves that arent too far back in your story that you can reload to so you might only have to tediously repeat the last part of the story again rather than the entire game??

• hammerthecanary
    Original poster 10 posts

@skill_u101 10 hours ago lol, as I thought something might pop later I went and defeated the last 5-6 order I had to, went back and 100% completed Hordafylke, and did a load more and the save only goes back to before all the Odin stuff so will have to do that all again as well.

• skill_u101
    12 posts

@hammerthecanary sorry to hear that man. if it makes you feel better ive been unable to progress in the asgard quest line since early game and im now 100 hours in and everything else basically everything done and cant even enter without instantly dying haha.

• hammerthecanary
    Original poster 10 posts

@skill_u101 that really suck sorry mate

• trigggan
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • laki1389
    1 posts

Is there any solution,i have the same problem

• brianbreaker26
    1 posts

Same issue here. Main story is complete. All zealots and members dead except father. Missing one clue and Hythem is stuck in his house and doesn’t react to anything. Sword still in Hordafylke on alliance map. Breaking the order quest says to progress further thru the story. Did I seriously just buy a game with a glitch that stops players from reaching the end?

• LordRaven4430
    18 posts

@hammerthecanary: Kind of in the same boat. I competed Kingdom's end quest. Suppose to meet up with my allies in camp, but no quest comes up. All order members are dead, except the leader, yet Hythem does not come to me and even if I go to him in camp. Nothing. Ran around the map for hours and nothing. All I can do is load a earlier save file and try again, but not sure if I will even do that. Do to prior save file will put me back 10 quest lines and not sure if I even want to go through all that again to hit this bug again.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics