ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ColombianCurse
    1 posts

Yes this is exactly what happens. I returned to Asgard while the Defensive Measures quest is still going on and now my game is bugged and I am getting hurt by the greenish light and there’s no possible way to get away or get into the shield in time

• guest-LcrqvjrD
    2 posts

Same thing happened to me... Does anyone know when will this be fixed?

• guest-LcrqvjrD
    2 posts

@Ubi-Spud Ubisoft, Can you please update us when will this be fixed? This issue has been reported 7 days ago... I know that you have your hands full with all the bug fixes, but at least an estimate would be great.

• coolsters
    3 posts

I cannot enter Asgard without instantly dying, so there is no way for me to progress the story arc. On my first visit to Asgard i was underpowered (as the mission requirement of level 90 was only visible upon entering!) i started the quest „defensive measures“ defeated the first few enemies but was unable to defeat the second wave. So i figured i‘d return once i had leveled up. I „woke up“ leveled to above 90 and drank the asgard drink again, but since i spawn outside the defensive dome i die after seconds. There is no way for me to progress now.

• coolsters
    3 posts

I cannot enter Asgard without instantly dying, so there is no way for me to progress the story arc. On my first visit to Asgard i was underpowered (as the mission requirement of level 90 was only visible upon entering!) i started the quest „defensive measures“ defeated the first few enemies but was unable to defeat the second wave. So i figured i‘d return once i had leveled up. I „woke up“ leveled to above 90 and drank the asgard drink again, but since i spawn outside the defensive shield dome i die after seconds. There is no way for me to progress now. Console probably doesn‘t matter as this appears to be a quest design issue but i‘m playing on ps4.

• guest-Fgi1hfSD
    2 posts

Defensive Measures fight keeps freezing on me on Xbox Series X, unable to get past this quest.

• Bgaza1204
    1 posts

i got to the part of the defensive measures quest in Asgard where the enemies are attacking in the shield. If I leave the shield for too long I die. I left the quest at this point and went back to the main world. When I came back to Asgard to complete the quest, it has me wake up in a completely different area but I die immediately because I am technically outside of the shield. I am too far away from the shield to even get to it. It is impossible to progress any further. Is there a fix to this bug?! I am playing on PlayStation 4

• guest-Fgi1hfSD
    2 posts

@guest-fgi1hfsd Was able to load a previous saved file and resolved the issue.

• coolsters
    3 posts

i am having the same problem!

• Igurusu6854
    2 posts

Taking damage until death everytime I load into Asgard. Damage is from waking up mid mission and returning to England. During Defensive Measure where you cannot leave the circle without taking damage. Enemies were too strong for my level at the time. I played for hours in England and came back spawning in at the wake up spawn taking the damage still and nowhere near the mission.

Please help!!! Makes the game unplayable, which is very disheartening!

• Andicord
    1 posts

@koobik96 same. It’s frustrating.

• cardinal808
    1 posts

@Ubi-Baron

Please also mention that when you "awake" during this quest, asgard is not playable anymore. When you return to asgard, you spawn at the gate, where your health is taken due to being outside of the "shield".

See also reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/jt1ybr/defensive_measures_mission_bug/

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 179 posts

Thanks for providing this feedback and sorry to hear you have experienced this in game, while we would not be able to provide further information at this time, please keep an eye on these forums along with our official website and social media website for further news and information regarding future patches and updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 795 posts

@cardinal808 Thanks for the report.

This is part of that issue and we are aware of it.

Official Response
  • madnoxbeast
    1 posts

My game crashed during the protective barrier quest (ON PC). And when I logged back into the game there was no mobs there and I waited like 10 minutes while he kept painting the wall telling me to defend, there was no mobs to attack and it was stuck, so i "woke up" and when I went back in again im not in the barrier and get insta killed by some green graphic stuff. I cant progress cause I instantly die when entering Asgard.

• ryan_hynes98
    1 posts

I have the same problem! I wasn't a high enough level when I was attempting the shield mission with the builder so I left and went back to England. When I came back a good few hours game play later I was slowly dying when spawning there and it is impossible to get passed this. The game still thinks you're in that mission when you go back to Asgard and because you're outside the shield when the game loads you there you start to loose health. Please Ubisoft update the game to fix this or be able to restart the mission it's a nightmare.

• ufo2fire13
    1 posts

I die instantly after respawning in asgard. I left while I was under attack of the draugr when the wall of the builder failed. I gained a lot of progress and wanted to finish this mission now my power is high enough. But as soon as I spawn my health drains and I die over and over again. How do I solve this? Loading a earlier save isn't possible because I don't have a save from before. I can't finish anything in asgard and after 33 hours I don't want to start a new game.

• Badtothebarone
    1 posts

I'm experiencing this same issue. It's frustrating. I wish we had an option to just restart the mission once we die, that way we don't lose progress elsewhere or anything.

• dansmiertka
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Any update here? any chance we'll get an "exit mission" option or a fast travel location inside of the dome... worst quest build ever...

• Norrod.
    5 posts

@coolsters Same here. Seen a lot of others on this forum with the same problem, ubi even reacted to some threads more than a week ago but it's still not included in the "known problems megathread".... Dunno what they are doing over there but it seems like a simple fix. Just change the spawnpoint upon entering asgard and all should be well but there's still 0 news for a fix...

Suggested Topics