Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Prologue01
    1 posts
    • As soon as I go To Asgard, the mission with the shield has turned red and I could not complete the mission therefore i woke up now if I try to go back to Asgard I constantly die even though I am power level 334 with 4 rations I don't even get close to getting there a possible fix for this could be to lower the radius of how far away from the shield to start dying therefore if you enter Asgard you will not die or another way would be to remove taking damage outside of it completely. I can not do Asgard missions because of this
    • Quests include: In dreams and Defensive measures

• PulseRevolution
    2 posts

@biggdaddydavid I cant imagine what the problem might be. Ive tried everything I could to fix it. Nothing works.

• overtheedge86
    1 posts

Just happened to me, haven't been able to figure out a solution. I also don't have a save I can go to prior to leaving asgard... Very frustrating

• thornh
    18 posts

Patch 1.0.4 is due tomorrow. Hopefully this gets fixed.

• Herytilly95
    1 posts

@prologue01 I'm havin the same trouble...

• ErfanHy
    6 posts

@kedari1220
    Thank you. it worked for me. I should have tried than sooner

• Mortimer_R.
    2 posts

The Patch 1.04 changes nothing about this bug =(
    I'm still dying evertime i go to Asgard.
    Please fix this Ubisoft!

• thornh
    18 posts

Patch 1.0.4 has been installed and IT DID NOT FIX THIS BUG!!!! Plus, I play on PS5 and I have NO haptic feedback now!!!! Come on Ubi, you can do better than this. How about ANY comment on this Asgard bug. It's ridiculous at this point.

• HugoSehmet
    2 posts

@thornh same thing here. New patch, old problems. Hey, Ubi, why can’t you just disable this sparkling killing stuff for old players as a quickfix?

• HugoSehmet
    2 posts

Same bug on XBOX X. Still nothing after new update(

• guest-4itbU42A
    1 posts

I unlocked Asgard when I was power lvl 50 and could not beat this mission so fast travelled out to come back later. Only to find out that it is bugged. I have seen many others with this exact same problem you can find videos of on any social site. As soon as you spawn into Asgard it acts as if the mission is still active when it’s not and you have health being stricken away since the game registers you out of the force field. I now am completely max level and almost completed every single mystery etc. in the game except for Asgard.... Over 120 hours of gameplay and cant play a huge portion of the game.

• Neit3ro
    3 posts

I have lost patience. I fix this issue, by using cheat engin, put 99 life and join the mission by walk. (Only for PC)

• Zuqia
    2 posts

I opened a support ticket with a video and the Valhalla team didn’t help at all they basically told me “ delete and redownload “ so I mean even when I submitted a video it still didn’t get fixed in this latest update

• Darkness33321
    1 posts

@ubi-spud 1.0.4 doesnt change anything i spend 67h on this game and shuld i start from 0? it's waste of time

• skill_u101
    12 posts

Also having this issue with the defensive measures quest. have had it since day one and it was reported and acknowledged by ubisoft a day or two after. how is this still not fixed @Ubi-Spud? still insta killing upon entering asgard and leaving me and many other unable to progress in the asgard story and eventually the main quest line. can this be fixed sooner rather than later?

• skill_u101
    12 posts

The defensive measures quest in asgard where you must protect the builder from a never ending barrage of jotun and a never ending quest. upon leaving and reentering asgard you are killed almost instantly by the effect of being outside the dome. there is no way around this and completely prevents you from progressing in both the asgard and main story line. this was brought up two days after release and was acknowledged soon after by the ubisoft support. why was this not fixed in the latest update or even mentioned in the megathread yet?

• Merrinh87
    2 posts

Patch of today didn't fix it 😞

• cadetklaaz
    3 posts

I'm having the same issue on PS4. It's really getting infuriating how many quest halting bugs I've come across. The last one prevented all game progress and now I can't explore or complete the Asgard questline. Still waiting on the measly apology for that one too.

• cadetklaaz
    3 posts

@ubi-baron So what? This one going to take a whole two weeks to fix too? I couldn't even play the game when it came out thanks to the seer's solace bug, now this? Seriously Ubi, get your [censored] together.

• Neit3ro
    3 posts

@zuqia is you are using a PC, use cheat engin put 99 life potions and go finish the mission.

Suggested Topics