Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • guest-qWUg9gOF
    2 posts

@tskxsniper1 @Pipii11

Im afraid this will take some time to fix. I have had this problem for over 3 months now and even with the latets update things didnt get fixed.

I am a little sceptic about the situation ever getting fixed. This destroyed my game with 75 played hours, did everything else in the game and now I haven't played it in over 3 months.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1331 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. I would like to reach out to you all with an update, and with some more information about ongoing investigations taking place for issues encountered in Asgard.

Please note that this thread is specifically for an issue wherein players would spawn into Asgard outside of the Builder's shield. Players would be killed before being able to reach the shield, causing desynchronization. This issue was marked as resolved in TU 1.1.1.

We are aware of an issue wherein enemies are not killed by the Builder's shield, which prevents players from proceeding further with the quest. Players may also spawn within the shield and be able to leave it. You can find the megathread for this here.

If you are encountering issues with battling Fenrir in "Binding Fate," please note that this is also a different issue that's currently under investigation. For future updates, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum.

If you are encountering an issue wherein you are spawn-killed immediately upon entering Asgard, and it is not related to one of the topics discussed above, please don't hesitate to create a new thread about this. A member of the support team will reach out to you as soon as they're able to.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • PiotrB2012
    1 posts

1.1.2 - It is still broken. how long we have to wait to fix simple bug? It 4th patch since the bug is know. Fix it or money back plz.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. I would like to reach out to you all with an update, and with some more information about ongoing investigations taking place for issues encountered in Asgard.

Please note that this thread is specifically for an issue wherein players would spawn into Asgard outside of the Builder's shield. Players would be killed before being able to reach the shield, causing desynchronization. This issue was marked as resolved in TU 1.1.1.

We are aware of an issue wherein enemies are not killed by the Builder's shield, which prevents players from proceeding further with the quest. Players may also spawn within the shield and be able to leave it. You can find the megathread for this here.

If you are encountering issues with battling Fenrir in "Binding Fate," please note that this is also a different issue that's currently under investigation. For future updates, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum.

If you are encountering an issue wherein you are spawn-killed immediately upon entering Asgard, and it is not related to one of the topics discussed above, please don't hesitate to create a new thread about this. A member of the support team will reach out to you as soon as they're able to.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • AnimusAnomaly
    4 posts

When will this quest be fixed (looks like it has been going on for 3 months)?

I started the quest, then fought the enemies, shield was breaking, then got fixed again, then could not speak to the builder (try to push or kick him, no go) and enemies were able to enter the green shield no problem. I got out of the shield to go around the block and re-enter, now the builder is MIA and all the enemies in Asgard converge to the shield and are able to get in the green shield and I can spend an hour killing endless enemies, killed enemies keeping re-spawning again and again, can't finish the quest and advance the storyline... everything else is complete on the map.

Please fix ASAP, don't care if the patch just trigger the end of the quest or reset it and I have to do it from scratch.
    Thank you

• Speedsupporter
    1 posts

@ubikoality

Hi, I even have the issue (red shield last forever) with the latest patch 1.12 on PS5. It is really annoying, invested around 150 hours and just that part is left.
    please please help.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@guest-yI3qLtDL & @Speedsupporter - Please note that this thread is about being spawn killed when returning to Asgard. It sounds like the issue you're encountering is being investigated in this megathread, so please check it out!

If anyone is being spawn killed when returning to Asgard, please can you update this thread and we will investigate this further. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rich123454321
    1 posts

hi I got stuck on defensive measures mission when red shield goes up (I can kill everything just never ends)
    can you help?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @rich123454321! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I would recommend checking out this megathread, which follows the investigation into the shields in Defensive Measures not working correctly.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-t1nVq62I
    2 posts

@rich123454321 me too... I'm still there too. Months later, still blocked. Patch did solve nothing unfortunately

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-t1nVq62I!

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering issues in "Defensive Measures." Please note that this thread is about being spawn killed when returning to Asgard. I would recommend checking out our megathread about the shields not changing to green for more news and updates about that ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics