Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yukiyoroi
    9 posts

Workaround for bug:

As so many other people have found, the only way to resolve this problem seems to be to drop the quest and restart it from an earlier save.

• spurkumies
    3 posts

Ps4 and same problem here.. Hope this get fix soon

• bjd2983
    3 posts

@ubi-spud still an issue over 24hrs in and I can’t progress in the main story. Any update yet?

• thornh
    18 posts

Yes, same issue PS4/PS5. Please fix this. I have 56 hours into the game and really do not want to start over for this. Thank you!

• Lewistbrown1509
    1 posts

i woke up halfway through the builders quest when he builds the dome as I wasn’t a high enough level, I returned to Asgard after levelling up and now I just keep on dying because I’m outside of the dome and the quest is still ongoing. Is there any way around this and is anyone else experiencing this?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! We have reported this issue to the developers who are working on it at the moment. Any updates will be shared in the forum when an update is available. Your patience is appreciated until then! 🙂

Official Response
  • lil_luke1010
    1 posts

same is happening to me now I have to go back to an old save like 15 hours back and play it over rip I knew I shouldn’t have trusted that damn builder screwed my game up with his damn red circle of death.!.! Lol

• Jaycaldw3ll
    3 posts

@thornh yeh same i can progress i’m stuck really annoying bc i’m enjoying the game a lot

• Platypus_power
    12 posts

Same here and it’s the same with a lot of people I know we can’t progress because of the big and don’t want to restart because I have spent too long on the game. I have been waiting ages for this to be fixed plz get to it soon @ubi-spud

• Platypus_power
    12 posts

@ubi-spud
    I’ve been waiting a few days how long approximately do you think it will take to fix

• Doctor267
    1 posts

Decided to 'wake up' as the game wouldn't let me progress for some reason. Upon returning you are no longer in the 'survive the attack area' and start dying instantly as you aren't in the protective barrier.

Hope this gets fixed soon

• bjd2983
    3 posts

Should we stop? Are we gonna lose all of our progress? Is this something that can be patched? Any update?

• rustyash
    1 posts

Every time I go into Asgard I die straight away from some sort of spark underneath me I’ve deleted the Asgard save and no luck I’m not deleting the whole save as I’ve spent 28 hours on it at the moment any help is appreciated here is the video of my problem

• laxballer99
    2 posts

I was too low a level to complete Asgard when it was unlocked. So I leveled up and returned to complete the quest "Defensive Measures" but when I spawned into Asgard I am attacked by what looks like green light and die almost immediately. Even if I fast travel away as soon as I spawn in I still get attacked by whatever this glitch is. If anyone has had this same problem please help me figure out how to fix it!

• Emeralder376
    Original poster 11 posts

I have met just the same issue. Seems the reason is that in the "Defensive Measures" quest, you will get continuous damage when you leave the shield (which I thought is a VERY VERY STUPID design). So when you leave Asgard during the quest, you will be considered as "out of the shield" when you return, so you are damaged by the green light and died. This bug has been reported to the development team around 5 days ago, according to the Ubi staff, but I don't count on them fixing it in few days.

• bmorrow_
    1 posts

I was just about to post about this. I'm having the same issue so now I can't continue the Asgard questline.

• LimitlessSaint
    1 posts

When I return to Asgard to kill Fenrir, my surrounding are red, I get desynchronized instantly. I can not move or anything.

• Platypus_power
    12 posts

@bjd2983
    yeah I’m worried that I’m going to keep playing just to lose it all eventually to fix this. I think the best solution for the developers would be to make it so that when you load into Asgard with the quest active it starts from the start of the quest where you bring the builder the paint.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hi there! The developers are aware of this issue and are investigating at the moment. I do not have a workaround or fix right now, however your patience is really appreciated at this time. In the meantime, I would suggest going through the waking quests.

Official Response
  • Jaycaldw3ll
    3 posts

can we get an update on this issue please i really want to continue the story and not wanting to restart

Suggested Topics