Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LyNerd91
    3 posts

Been having the same issue for a month. Super bummed. Highly annoyed.

• Azio578
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. Everytime I enter Asgard now, my health instantly depletes. Hopefully this gets resolved soon because I really need to play through that story arch.

• Ottaviano78
    1 posts

It's more than one month now. When will Ubisoft answer our questions, giving us some reassurance? We need a date to have that bug fixed

• MMFWCL4EVER
    2 posts

It fixed insta death but I still can't beat the mission because enemies still wont run inside the shield. This is [censored] ridoculous. I want my money back

• thornh
    18 posts

Ah yes. It was awesome this morning be able to spawn inside the shield inside Asgard. I was so happy. Then I spent an hour trying to actually finish the quest AND I COULDN'T!!!!! Killed every Jotun in sight. Tried changing languages. Tried everything and the quest WOULD NOT PROGRESS!!!!!! Ubisoft can you PLEASE FIX THIS DAMN QUEST or let us start Asgard over again. I really do not want to wait another month for a potential fix. Very annoyed.

• Frizeru1994
    14 posts

I have the same problem

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

Hey everyone. My deepest apologies for the inconvenience and frustration that has been caused! This specific bug with the Defensive Measures quest was addressed in today's 1.1.0 patch. You can find the full list of patch notes here! Please ensure that your game is completely updated, restart it, and let me know if you're still experiencing this problem. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@kedari1220 Thank you so much for sharing all these additional details and for wanting to help another player!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@superslayer544 I sincerely apologize for the delayed response to your post. However, I wanted to check in to see if you are still experiencing this bug in the Defensive Measures quest as it was addressed in today's 1.1.0 patch. Please let me know if the problem is still persisting at this time!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@coolsters Hey there! I sincerely apologize for the delayed reply to your comment. However, I wanted to check back in with you regarding this specific bug. The 1.1.0 patch deployed today and players should be able to progress in the Defensive Measures quest without dying instantly upon entering Asgard. Can you please ensure your game is updated, reload it, and let me know if the bug is resolved? Thank you!

Official Response
  • lara.hi
    2 posts

@ubikoality Hello! After the Update I can start in the circle, but now the problem is that after a time there are no enemies coming anymore, no cutscene and nothing happens

• thebartz
    5 posts

@lara-hi @UbiKoality
    I've got exactly same issue. With new patch I'm able to go back to Asgard directly to the builder's bubble but after killing all the Jotuns I'm stuck. Nothing is happening, bubble is still red and I cannot talk to builder. The only thing what I can do is to awake and go back to main quest in England... How can I proceed with this quest? I've got whole Asgard map blocked as when I use fast travel I die in a seconds. What is also funny when I use my crow while I'm inside the bubble them I'm dying too 😕

• thebartz
    5 posts

It looks exactly same as in the:

• thornh
    18 posts

@ubikoality

With all due respect the quest is completely broken. As others have mentioned, yes, you now respawn in the shield. But now you are eternally trapped in the shield. No matter how many Jotun you kill the mission never progresses. I have paid close attention to what happens. There seems to be a nearby spawn point for 4 Jotun who patrol the area. It seems the quest recognizes them as part of the assault and will not progress. By the time you go outside the shield to attract or defeat those 4 another 4 spawn.

This issue deserves the Hotfix treatment ASAP. It is impossible to do anything in Asgard with this bug. I'm level 400+ now with 160 hours invested. I would really like to be able to complete an area of the game that I was supposed to do around level 90. Please elevate this issue with the team. Thank you.

• Mortimer_R.
    2 posts

This bug got fixed for me with Patch 1.1.0. I just went to Asgard and got ported to the shield. Was really easy with my new level 154. 😉
    I just killed a few enemies until the shield showed up and killed the rest. Mission was completed. I am sorry for you, if you still have this bug = /

• Peru4life2209
    2 posts

I cannot progress the Defensive Measure mission in Asgard. I’m stuck in the part where the shield fails and I get attacked but a lot of the enemies don’t come or show up and every time I get out of the shield, I get a lot of damaged caused my green sparks

• Peru4life2209
    2 posts

I cannot progress the Defensive Measure mission in Asgard. I’m stuck in the part where the shield fails and I get attacked but a lot of the enemies don’t come or show up and every time I get out of the shield, I get a lot of damaged caused my green sparks

• farls1981
    9 posts

• ArC-ErT
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics