Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Koobik96
    1 posts

I am unable to progress through the "Defencive Measures" quest, related to Asgard region, part of "The Fate of the High One" storyline. During the quest, an NPC named The Builder creates a shield, which kills enemies when they try to enter it. If the player character moves outside of the shield, they will also take constant ticking damage. During this quest, I have used the option to "wake up", which teleports the player out of Asgard and back to England area of the game, as I was underleveled by the time this quest unlocked for me. Upon return to Asgard, the player character continues to take constant damage, and as the player is spawned on the other side of the map relative to the quest location, I am unable to reach the quest location under the constant ticking damage without dying. This is a hard progression stopper for this particular story arc and I would very much appreciate if it could be resolved in a patch soon. 

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@anonymous_tea Thank you for this video! I have passed this along to the team as part of the bug report. Rest assured this is getting looked into, and apologies to anyone facing this issue.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hi there! Thank you for the report. The developers are aware of this issue and are currently investigating. Any updates to this issue will be communicated in the forums.

Official Response
  • ErfanHy
    6 posts

@serranopancake that is exactly what's happening to me

• JdpB5672020
    1 posts

In the quest defensive measures you have to stay in a circle ( if you leave you start dying) and kill enemy’s. I realised I was not strong enough to defeat the enemy’s so I woke up to get stronger. When I came back to Asgard I was spawned on the other side of the map and I was dying with in seconds because I’m not in the circle but I can’t get to the circle because I’ll die before I can go a few metres

• Pxmpz2020
    1 posts

@erfanhy it’s been happening to me for 4 days now I can’t progress any further it’s so annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

• ErfanHy
    6 posts

@pxmpz2020 they said they're looking into this problem in this topic:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/78892/spawn-killed-in-asgard/7

• jgallemore1
    1 posts

@ubi-spud also having this issue

• games4good
    3 posts

@ubi-spud it seems to relate to the objective of carrying something from one place to another. I've seen this happen in a few quests and that is the commonality between them.

• Zuqia
    2 posts

I’m just completely stuck in this part of Asgard have no clue why and I think it’s because of leaving the builder quest early to get a higher level and now I’m just dying over and over and over again and I can’t do my Asgard quest at all

• SmudgyStatistic
    5 posts

I travelled to Asgard early in the story, around level 40. I managed to complete the first quest but after starting the second I realised whilst protecting the painter that there was no way I could complete this part. So I travelled back to England and continued my quests there, only to find this now happens every time I travel to Asgard now.

• Lucifer...0_0
    1 posts

I started the Asgard Arc when it first appeared. Got to the shield section and I kept dying due to being under level. So I left and now that I’m higher level I went back but it spawns me in taking massive damage till I die. I would reload but that was a good 20 hours ago in gameplay. I tried fast travelling and exiting and restarting the Asgard dream but it doesn’t work

• matskumatt
    1 posts

As soon as I go To asgard, the mission whit the shield thing starts even tough its not started, and Eivor takes damage and dies constantly. I can not do asgard missions because of this

• jrains543
    2 posts

I looked and did not find any threat pertaining to this issue (sorry if I missed it) I'm trying to go back to Asgard but as soon as I get there I start getting hit by a green light until I die.

Is there anyway around this? Would really like to keep progressing in the game and not have to start over 😕

• R4DAR86
    1 posts

SAME! PLEASE FIX

• EpmKabob
    3 posts

Having this same issue.

• tygaddis
    2 posts

@koobik96 Same here

• GRIM-WildXBuck
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue

• daddyj2010
    1 posts

Also having this issue.

• srwwhite
    1 posts

@jdpb5672020 I have the same problem, please help.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics