ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BrigBother
    1 posts

Hi there,

I'm playing on XBox Series X. For whatever reason, whatever needed to happen after the shield gets corrupted in Asgard didn't seem to trigger, so tried waking up and going back to sleep again. Unfortunately I find myself starting on Heimdall's Tower, miles away from the shield and taking constant damage. Is there a way around this, and if worst comes to worst, can I just avoid the Asgard quests? I'd prefer to experience them, but I'm thirty hours in so if I can complete without doing them I'll just do that.

• b0bbyW420
    3 posts

Defensive measures Mission does not work I get to the point where the shield fails then I'll order the bifrost giants into the shield and take them out one by one and after the bifrost Giants there's no way to interact with the builder

• b0bbyW420
    3 posts

@ubi-spud I am unable to complete defensive measures after the shield fails the bifrost Giants are lured into the shield and I defeat them all but I cannot go and talk to the Builder I've tried the language setting it doesn't work nothing works I can't complete the mission I can't talk to the Builder after all the bifrost Giants have been defeated hopefully there is a patch for this cuz I would really like to finish the mission

• b0bbyW420
    3 posts

@thafool the language setting does not work I've tried it over and over and over again it still doesn't work I'm still stuck in the shield I've tried warping to a viewpoint the character gets stuck I've tried resetting a quest I've tried everything nothing seems to work I can't contact the Builder there's no option to talk to the Builder after all the five Frost Giants have died there's nothing I can do I can't finish the quest I can't leave the quest because the health bar drops I can't get out of Asgard nothing seems to work hopefully there's a patch coming out soon!!!

• Wyse87
    1 posts

11 days later and the issue still isn't fixed......given this is an entire map I cannot go through because of this glitch.....now I see the 1.04 update fixing much smaller issues but not a huge 1 like this? Come on guys this is bs and needs to be fixed asap

• BiggDaddyDavid
    4 posts

@pulserevolution the two things I want are knowing what caused this problem and how it can be fixed.

• BiggDaddyDavid
    4 posts

@matskumatt Happens to me too. It discourages me from playing the game.

• finga73
    1 posts

Same thing happening to me on PC. Fix this please, its a joke to be honest. 70 hours in now, on a new patch, and its still broken. This is not what I paid you for!

• guest-K9xpXKmF
    1 posts

I’m unable to progress in the ‘Defensive Measures’ Asgard quest. The first time I went to Asgard was at power level 40ish, I continued up until Defensive Measures only to find out I was not the right level for this quest, so I ‘woke up’ and continued the England quests to level up further.

After coming back, I just get instantly killed before even making it anywhere near the quest.

This is frustrating as hell! Please fix it 😞

Continue reading for rant:

Releasing a game with this many (breaking) bugs is disrespectful to the time gamers put in your game and it diminishes the time you as a developer put in it. If you’re releasing early due to financial pressure, I can guarantee you that’s extremely narrow minded, short term thinking. Gamers will respect it if you take a few more months to deliver a more polished experience, especially with an IP as strong as AC. More importantly, they will be more LOYAL! Ubisoft is building a reputation of releasing games that you’d best steer clear from close after launch, because you’ll be buying an incomplete, frustrating product. That’s a very bad reputation to have if your incentive is to make a profit as a gaming company.

• IRONZOMBI3
    1 posts

I’m stuck on the defensive measures quest I keep dying every time I go back to Asgard I can’t complete the quest

• Emeralder376
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Bubupr
    1 posts

I experienced the same problem as you all and tried just about everything to see if there was anyway around it as I’m sure everyone did.

what I ended up having to do was die outside of the circle (not hard) lol & then go to the “save menu” & just “reload” my last save that wasn’t titled “defensive measures” it loaded me up to the part just before they all start to attack you & it worked. After that load I was able to pass the mission.

hope this helps and saves everyone in the future a TON of time.

• Sgrundal
    1 posts

I have your same problem because I did your same actions. Can you please tell me how to fix it if you have found a way?

• standoffjosh
    78 posts

@lucifer-0_0

i'm having issue even prior to where you guys are at, when i place the jars to the builder nothing happens

• standoffjosh
    78 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KazuhiraMartinz
    2 posts

@kazuhiramartinz wow 11 days and nothing from ubisoft? What a joke

• paoiherpoais
    1 posts

I'm also experiencing this issue and left Asgard to try and reset the quest. When I returned I'm now far from the mission, outside the bubble, and die continuously. I'm trying to inch my way over and create new save files before I die... but this will take a while.

• Captsmokey352
    1 posts

Yes same here. Spawn at the chair and die everytime. Ubisoft still hasn't fixed it and honestly it's making me not want to play the game and tell everyone I know not to waste their money on this. Maybe next Thanksgiving I will be able to continue in Asgard.

• bigbadbison
    5 posts

Yeah..... If you leave this mission while the you die outside of the bubble there is no way to complete this quest

• bigbadbison
    5 posts

@ubi-spud would there be some way to teleport directly to the dome if at this part of the quest?

Suggested Topics