ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Norrod.
    5 posts

@madnoxbeast This happens when you leave asgard or exit the game during that quest. The damage you're receiving comes from being outside the protective barrier but since the game spawns you nowhere near it, you'll just keep on dying whenever you load in Asgard. I have the same issue on ps4 and I've seen dozens of threads on the forums. Ubi still has not included this in the "known issues megathread" even though the problem has been reported since day 2 after launch.

• Norrod.
    5 posts

@emeralder376 exact same problem here on ps4

• DoeyGamer316
    4 posts

10 days since the original post was made, there still appears to be a major glitch in this Quest line. I was fighting the warriors invading the mechanism and trying to stay inside the area when the entire game froze up mid battle. Had to restart the Xbox console and then load a much earlier save to get out of the Asgard quest. Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon otherwise progress through the Asgard quests appears to be blocked.

• DoeyGamer316
    4 posts

Same here on Xbox One

• rogosaurus_rex
    2 posts

@ubi-spud what is going on? Nothing has happend in this matter. I’m stuck in this redicilous quest and cant move on.

• laxballer99
    2 posts

@ubi-litten thank you for the clarification

• Mrqb14
    1 posts

Is there any way to restart a quest? I know you used to be able to restart a quest from the beginning or even a memory in general. I can't for the life of me figure it out. I screwed up and went to Asguard too early, and now I can't complete the, "In Dreams..." quest. I'm level 107, but I can't make it back to the dang builder's wall prototype before dying. I stock up on rations, have increased my health, and nothing works. I always die and run out of rations before I make it halfway. I didn't sync with the closest viewpoint either, so I'm running for it from the main viewpoint in the middle of the map. I have no saves before the mission, and even if I did, I'm not reverting back 40+ levels to complete this stupid thing, and if I have to start over completely, I'm gonna say screw it, and trade this stupid thing in for a different game. I've completed every single Assassin's Creed game made for consoles, excluding the chronicles bc they sucked, and I've never had this much trouble trying to complete a damn mission.

• Emeralder376
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-litten Maybe you can just reset this quest after the death of player, so this issue can be avoided. It has been over 10 days since this bug was reported, plz fix it as soon as possible so that the players won't be stuck in the major story.

• starscream711
    1 posts

After drinking potion I spawn in to Asgard and immediately start glowing green repeatedly while taking damage for no apparent reason until I am dead. Tried resetting game, keeps doing same thing so it seems i'm in a endless loop of death lol. playing on PC 2070 GPU. Can share rest. Please help:)

• PulseRevolution
    2 posts

Upon entering Asgard to continue the quest "Defensive Measures", I immediately begin recieving damage that kills me in 3 seconds flat with out being near enemies. I had attempted to revert to an earlier save file but it brings me back to the spawn in location where i resume taking damage. Even fast travel doesnt help. I cant do any missions in Asgard as a result of this.

• friendliam
    1 posts

Made the mistake of starting the asgard mission “ the builder” when my level was too low . So I selected the option “ wake up “ , now my level is higher I went to go back to complete said mission . However when spawning back in to asgard through drinking the potion I find myself spawning out of the shield on the other side of the map and instantly dying. Theres no other quests available and I cannot progress in the campaign until I have completed this quest . Im not the only player out there suffering from this . PLEASE HELP PLEASE UPDATE & FIX !

• Hooch654
    2 posts

I have the same issues on Xbox series X - will try starting another thread in the hope that someone at Ubisoft picks it up

• Hooch654
    2 posts

During the Asgard quest: Defensive Measures. If you are halfway through the quest to the point where the builder has created the defensive barrier and your character dies if you step outside of it, IF you take the option to wake up and go back to England, when you decide to go back into Asgard your character instantly dies as you generate so far away from the barrier you cannot possibly get back to it in time. Quest needs to reset as not started to fix this as it's making the game unplayable in the Asgard quest lines. How can we get this fixed? Problem for me is on X Box Series X but PS5 has the same issue going on. Ubisoft online help is down and no option to submit bug fix requests anyway. Very poor quality Control to let this slip though.

• Hart2311
    1 posts

So I had to reset the game as Defensive Measures in Asgard bugged where it wouldnt continue the mission. When I tried to load back in to Asgard now it thinks Im outside of the shield and I instantly die. So Asgard is completely unavailable. Any way to restart that memory so I can get back into it. Also I cant reload a previous save as I continued play for about 20 hours before I noticed the issue by trying to go back into Asgard

• mikeswcal
    5 posts

Same problem, quest is too hard. Very frustrating , hard to recommend the game if I can't play it. Also need to be able to save at will like odyssey. Please fix.

• Schayde
    1 posts

At least I know I am not the only one who did this.
    Just wish there was some way to abandon the quest chain and restart it.

• adleisia
    2 posts

@doctor267 Same problem here. I tried reloading a save twice and that didn’t work, so I woke up and now I can’t advance that quest at all. It’s super annoying.

• Morganthus
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue here, which locks me out from progressing in the story... Any ETA for this bug's fix? Thanks.

• LeanMaster21
    1 posts

@coolsters i have the same problem! Hope the devs will fix this quick

• mikeswcal
    5 posts

@schayde I just started over from an old save hopefully I can power up a little more before I attempt again. Thinking need to be power level 70 to do this. hopefully it helps.

Suggested Topics