Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Roadhouse90
    7 posts

@thornh yeah just hit lv 400 and feel like i'm only doing the Reda contracts now. This will hopefully get fixed in 1.05

• Settlerwulf
    1 posts

+1 This seemed like a thing that needed to be fixed, in the previous patch. Tbh I actually stopped playin the game, simply cuz it's such a game breaking thing into the storyline, and I just gave up after this weren't fixed with the big patch. Hopefully, we will get back into the game, and enjoy it again, but for now its just waiting time and lock horns with friends.

• DutchHoolie
    1 posts
    • "Players can be killed before reaching the shield during In Dreams"

This is now under "Issues addressed in future update," a post which was edited yesterday morning. I'm SO excited for this to be done and over with, it's taken way too long.

Fingers crossed everybody!

• boondox83
    9 posts

Good for us cyberpunk is release next 10th IT took you one month to See the bug Glad im gonna leave this crap and See if i can sue you and get m'y Money back

• lance1u
    3 posts

@dutchhoolie
    I'm not sure the "Players can be killed before reaching the shield during In Dreams" bug being looked at in the mega list is the same one described by many (most?) in this thread. Most of the posts in the thread that is linked to) there (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82525/unable-to-complete-objective-drink-the-potion-to-return-to-asgard-in-in-dreams-post-here) seem to describe something other than:

I left the inside of the shield during Defensive Measures by clicking on "Wake Up" in the map because I was too low level.
    Now (after some time and many quests perhaps) I drink the potion to return to Asgard.
    On spawning into Asgard, I arrive at Heimdall's tower and am quickly killed.

Hopefully they're also looking at this one too, but it's not clear from the thread (or the support staff responses) that that's the case.

• MembaBerries
    2 posts

I am here as another victim of this glitch. It started out with killing all the Ice giants and nothing happening. I even resorting to sniping the ones in the distance, no luck. And the builder won't talk to me. So I tried running outside of the force field and I start taking damage and died. I ended up fast traveling and getting stuck but didn't take damage so I exited the dream by leaving through the map function. The next day I tried returning and instantly took damage and died before being able to make it back to the force field. This quest line is literally unplayable.

Xbox One
    51+ hours of playtime
    153 Power

• boondox83
    9 posts

I make sure the word spread about this on my youtubechannel on Facebook on my Facebook Games page i wrote a review and told people to not Buy this game bad review i will make sûre everybody know the Games us bugged as hell

• Med3399
    1 posts

Same is happening to me what do I do ??!!

• sifally
    1 posts

Why aren't they doing anything about this? We've had this issue as well and I CANNOT BELIEVE the dates on these posts. How is this still happening? He has about done EVERYTHING ELSE in the game without even playing the most 'valhalla' part of it. It feels like a rip off and if something doesn't happen with it soon he's going to want his money back.

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 323 posts

Hey everyone. My deepest apologies for the inconvenience and frustration that has been caused! This specific bug with the Defensive Measures quest was addressed in today's 1.1.0 patch. You can find the full list of patch notes here! Please ensure that your game is completely updated, restart it, and let me know if you're still experiencing this problem. Thank you!

Official Response
  • lara.hi
    2 posts

@ubikoality Hello! After the Update I can start in the circle, but now the problem is that after a time there are no enemies coming anymore, no cutscene and nothing happens

• thebartz
    5 posts

@lara-hi @UbiKoality
    I've got exactly same issue. With new patch I'm able to go back to Asgard directly to the builder's bubble but after killing all the Jotuns I'm stuck. Nothing is happening, bubble is still red and I cannot talk to builder. The only thing what I can do is to awake and go back to main quest in England... How can I proceed with this quest? I've got whole Asgard map blocked as when I use fast travel I die in a seconds. What is also funny when I use my crow while I'm inside the bubble them I'm dying too 😕

• thebartz
    5 posts

It looks exactly same as in the:

• thornh
    12 posts

@ubikoality

With all due respect the quest is completely broken. As others have mentioned, yes, you now respawn in the shield. But now you are eternally trapped in the shield. No matter how many Jotun you kill the mission never progresses. I have paid close attention to what happens. There seems to be a nearby spawn point for 4 Jotun who patrol the area. It seems the quest recognizes them as part of the assault and will not progress. By the time you go outside the shield to attract or defeat those 4 another 4 spawn.

This issue deserves the Hotfix treatment ASAP. It is impossible to do anything in Asgard with this bug. I'm level 400+ now with 160 hours invested. I would really like to be able to complete an area of the game that I was supposed to do around level 90. Please elevate this issue with the team. Thank you.

• Peru4life2209
    2 posts

I cannot progress the Defensive Measure mission in Asgard. I’m stuck in the part where the shield fails and I get attacked but a lot of the enemies don’t come or show up and every time I get out of the shield, I get a lot of damaged caused my green sparks

• ArC-ErT
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ArC-ErT
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MiniSpaceBeast
    3 posts

@ubikoality this quest hasn't been fixed yet. I might not be getting spawn killed, but it won't progress past "survive the attack". Seems pretty silly to put out two patches and still not have this fixed...

• ArC-ErT
    11 posts

@ubikoality
    I installed the update in full on December 16. I'm not dying when Asgard returns.I've already stated that this problem is solved.when you decide to return to asgard, the game begins for your barrier. the barrier is red, not green.I killed some of the Jotuns, but there are other Jotuns far away from the barrier.I spent 2 hours pulling the jotuns into the barrier.when I get out of the barrier, you die because my energy runs out fast.I would like to point out that you have 5 life rotaion.I even used a bow and arrow to pull the Jotuns into the barrier.in short, I can't kill because all the Jotuns haven't come, and this episode doesn't end.I can't do another mission in asgard because I'm stuck for your barrier.I'm going back to England.When will this problem be solved?it hasn't been solved in a month.how can such a simple problem not be solved?

• ArC-ErT
    11 posts

I uploaded a 12-minute gameplay video. you can watch it from the link below.You can see all the problems..

Community details

Users
Topics