ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LuisSarta
    Original poster 30 posts

Hello again, after the support staff told me to complain to Sony why there are no files in the Playstation Store with the languages to download to PS4...
    I hope Ubisoft understands that the problem is in the disc that was packed in the Gold Editions for Europe, because that disc only have two languages, English and Russian, and that language is the only one that appears for download.

Dos not exist any package with languages in the Playstation Store, that is a Ubisoft problem, not a Sony problem, neither customer/gamer problem.

Please note this notes and patched this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JakTyn
    4 posts

I have exactly the same problem. I already opened a support ticket, but after two weeks I have not received any reply

• LuisSarta
    Original poster 30 posts

@jaktyn The Ubisoft have the best Support Team in the gaming world (joke).
    Past 3 weeeks in conversation with several staff members of the support team, in the last reply one guy asked me for photos for my AC Valhalla case/disc, I provide the photos, and yesterday I receive a email with the information that after 4 days without news that was closed.
    What!? Without news?! Ubisoft don't respond, never solve the case and close that without any solution...
    Come on Ubi.

• JakTyn
    4 posts

@luissarta Any news? I got a reply from support but it only includes the steps required to change the language in the settings. Really Ubi?

• LuisSarta
    Original poster 30 posts

@jaktyn Nope! Ubisoft Suport must not even have looked at the photos requested and that I sent...
    Ubisoft don't understand they have package the wrong disc in te Gold Edition for Europe.
    If I had bought a standart edition and the season pass aside I already had the subtitles in Portuguese/Brazilian.
    The excuse that Portuguese is not an official language in Europe is regrettable. Portugal its a (very old) country in Europe and the birthplace of the portuguese language.

• JakTyn
    4 posts

@luissarta I've bought AC Origins and AC Odyssey in the same shop, and there was no problem with polish subtitles. I have standard edition with steelbook and it totally looks like the disk was from russian version.

• LuisSarta
    Original poster 30 posts

@jaktyn Last year I had a similar problem with a Metro Exodus Aurora Edition, a game from Deep Silver, this editon also contained the season pass, and the same problem, don't have the subtitles in portuguese/brazilian language.
    Deep Silver as the same questions Ubisoft is asking me.
    However Deep Silver came to the conclusion that there was a problem with the discs that were in that edition and corrected that problem in a patch
    https://www.metrothegame.com/news/console-patch-notes/
    "RANGER PATCH NOTES 26/03/2019 - PS4 SPECIFIC - Added the option to select Brazilian Portuguese subtitles for SIEE regions "

• JakTyn
    4 posts

Is there a chance that we'll get an answer? I'm waiting since 26.11

Suggested Topics