Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TowheadedTuba6
    Original poster 2 posts

So I got all of the codex pages I went to give them to Hytham and the option was grey so I checked my inventory and Number 3 was gone after I got it, so I went back to Jorvik back into the assassin bureau and it was there on the desk in the corner I tried to pick it up again but the option wasn't there and I couldn't pick it up. So I went back to Hytham to see if I could give him the pages since I know I got all of them and It wouldn't let me give them to him because I was missing Number 3 after I got it, I'm 60 hours in and I don't want to restart the game is there anything I can do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• B00MSIE
    291 posts

@towheadedtuba6

For me Codex Page IV is gone. I revisited all bureau's and can not pick it up again. Any solution?

• phil.leeper
    2 posts

@towheadedtuba6 im missing page 2 in Lunden. Knowing i picked up the page 1st visit.

• TowheadedTuba6
    Original poster 2 posts

@B00MSIE
    I don't have any solution yet I've tried fast traveling, relaunching the game, going into a cut scene, completing a territory, and leaving for another place (norway, vinland, asgard, jotunheim). The only thing I can think of that I haven't done is restarting the game, I don't want to restart because I have 4 territories left.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hello! I am sorry that you all have encountered this issue of not being able to complete the Codex Pages! Are all of you playing on Xbox One? Also, would any of you be able to provide a video from your gameplay that shows you are unable to pick up the page? If so, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link.

In addition, just in case, please check out our Xbox guide here.

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    291 posts

@towheadedtuba6

Tried switching modes, force closed and restarting, no luck. But always near Ratae. Then I switched from performance mode to quality mode while in another region and continued playing. After a couple of hours I checked Ratae again and for some reason now I could pick it up.

• gandalf0915
    1 posts

I am also missing codex pages. I have been to all the bureaus and I know I picked them up and saw them in my inventory, but then when I checked later some of them were missing. I have gone back to all 6 bureaus to see if they had magically been transported back there and they are not there. Ergo, if they aren't in the bureau, then they should be in my inventory. If they aren't in my inventory, then where are they? It isn't like this game has the "drop" ability because if it did I would have dropped all the shields a long time ago. Plus they are in the Quest items area so they shouldn't be "droppable" anyway.

Any insight or help you can provide would be appreciated.

G

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

I collected all six pages and have all six related items of armour - but Page 4 is missing from my inventory - so I can’t deliver them to Hytham. Fed up with the bugs in this so- called game.

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

@b00msie I collected all six pages and have all six related items of armour - but Page 4 is missing from my inventory - so I can’t deliver them to Hytham. Fed up with the bugs in this so- called game.

• Kmania.Silver
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kmania.Silver
    2 posts

@ubikobold
    I'm experiencing the same problem. The second codex page has magically disappeared from my inventory and so I can't finish this quest. Also, I'm playing on the PS4

• BIGRED_DGAF
    1 posts

I have all but page 6 in the Venta Belgarum Bureau. I can see it sitting on the desk but it wont let me pick it up. Any helpful tips?

• Crashman_123
    1 posts

@ubikobold
    I have the same problem with Page 1, and am playing on PC, so it's NOT a PLATFORM problem. I've been back to the Londinium bureau ... AND the Ratae Bureau several times, but the codex page is not available, even though it's NOT in my inventory. So far you guys have NOT PROVIDED ANY USABLE SOLUTION to this problem, even though it's obviously existed for MONTHS (if not since the release date)

• guest-8tdtZfiW
    2 posts

Still having the same problem
    I have the last one sitting on the table and I can't even pick it up !!!!!

• guest-8tdtZfiW
    2 posts

Still having the same problem
    I have the last one sitting on the table and I can't even pick it up !!!!!
    That's in wincester

• pedromrmenezes
    2 posts

@ubikobold i'm playing on pc and i can't still pick up one of the codex pages in Wincester (the last one in order to complete the quest) from the desk. there's no option to pick it up.

• zanepowell8186
    1 posts

Got all 6 codex and telling me I only got 5/6 but in my inventory got all 6 please fix this problem .

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hey there everyone. I would like to start by sincerely apologizing for the time taken to get back to this thread. However, thank you all for your continued updates as these are greatly appreciated! I am sorry to see that many of you are still experiencing this issue, and I understand the frustration. The Game team has been investigating this. I have a few questions for each of you and I am sorry if any of them mention repetitive information that you may have previously provided. However, please answer each question. I'll then forward up everyone's information to help with the investigation.

• What platform are you playing on? If Xbox or PlayStation, please provide the specific console (ex: Xbox Series X or PlayStation 4)
    • Are you utilizing cross-progression? If so, please provide all platforms you are playing on.
    • Which page is missing from your inventory?
    • Have you returned to the area with the missing page? Is it still visible?
    • Can you provide an image or video showing you cannot obtain the missing page? (for videos, post to YouTube as unlisted and provide the link)
    • Can you send your most recent manual save to the cloud?

Official Response
  • Sgt.Stokesy
    4 posts

@ubikobold
    I am on PC & page 1 is missing from my inventory & i have all 5 gear items so i'm not gonna bother looking for page 6.
    I just can't be asked with this game anymore cos it is so badly made.

• Sgt.Stokesy
    4 posts

I have gone back to the Lunden tomb & the page is sitting on the table but there is no prompt to pick it up.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics