Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@sgt-stokesy Thank you for providing this information and letting me know that the page is still visible but is unable to be picked up. Do you use any cross-progression or do you only play on PC? Also, I see an online manual save from yesterday, thanks for sending that! Are you able to provide an image or video from your gameplay that shows the page sitting on the table without a prompt to pick up?

Official Response
  • rebelborn2314
    3 posts

Having the same issue with Page 6. Have been back to the Bureau in Winchester and used every prompt. I already had this one as I obtained it when I did the mission for the king and bureau was next to the house. Now it says I don't have it and can't pick it up. I play on ps4. No cross progression.

• Xeretrax
    4 posts

I am having trouble with the pages as well.

I am 100% actually and I got all armor etc from everwyhere. And I made sure to interact with everything available in the bureau's so I know I have them all
    Yet only page 1 2 4 appear in my inventory, going back to any of the bureaus leads to nothing new. Nothing to interact with (again) or anything.

Obviously cant deliver now ...

• boydvirtual
    1 posts

@ubikobold I play only on my PS4, and I am missing Codex page 2. I have collected everything else in the game, including that page, but it does not show in my inventory, nor is it in its original location.

• Jeidotaiga95
    2 posts

Hello,
    I have the same issue with page 2 of the codex. I play on PC only.
    This is the last mission to complete.
    When I go to Lunden I see the page on a desk but I can't take it.
    The last save was today.undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• BobNewton2
    16 posts

@pedromrmenezes Same problem and have been reporting since last year and NO FIX!!!!

• AgentAyu
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AgentAyu
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AgentAyu
    3 posts

@ubikobold

1. PS4
    2. No
    3. Codex IV, from the Temple of Ceres
    4. Yes and yes
    5. Pics: Shown on World Map, Codex 1 - 3, 5 and 6 in my inventory, showing the last three rows of my Quest Items to show that Codex 4 is NOT in my inventory, and a codex still in the Temple of Ceres in the Forest of Denu on the table and unable to collect it
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined

6. Yes

• UnquietSoul
    1 posts

@ubikobold Same bug for me :

1. PS4
    2. No cross-progression
    3. Page IV
    4. Tried to fast travel, tried to quit the game, on the table there is no page to get and every time i go to the temple shows "discovered place"
  • UbiKobold

Hey everyone! I would like to thank each of you for providing your information, in addition to these images! I have forwarded each individuals reports to our Game team to be included with the ongoing investigation. It appears that they do not need any further data at this time as they continue to look into this. As soon as I receive further updates I will let you know! Please also keep an eye out for any future updates with the game. Thank you all very much for your assistance with this and for all of your patience.

Official Response
  • Crumpy1
    2 posts

I too am having this same issue on PC.

I collected Page V, it disappeared from the table but is not in my inventory.

When is a fix for this looking likely as this is mega annoying after hours of gameplay.

• Crumpy1
    2 posts

UPDATE: Just reloaded from an save (unfortunately there were none before i entered this bureau) and now it's sitting on the table but i cannot pick it up.

• JOKERSTATTOO
    1 posts

@ubikobold I am also missing page 2 of the codex, I have been back in and it is not available for me to pick up. Also there is a treasure chest in there that I can not get to? Nothing shows how to get it? But the codex page missing is messing my gm up completely advise?

• UbiKobold

Thanks so much everyone for answering all of my questions and providing this info! Just to make sure, is anyone still experiencing this issue since the most recent update of 1.2.1?

Official Response
  • guest-iHauMOeo
    2 posts

@ubikobold Same issue cannot pick up Codex Page # 4
    Its sitting there but I cannot take any action on item.
    Platform : Xbox One Series X
    Game version 1.2.1
    undefined

• UbiKobold

@guest-ihaumoeo Thank you for letting me know and providing this image and your platform. Can you forward your most recent manual save to the cloud? Then let me know when you have done so.

Official Response
  • guest-iHauMOeo
    2 posts

@ubikobold the latest save is in the cloud . Let me know if anything else can help address this issue .

• Jeidotaiga95
    2 posts

@ubikobold Same issue cannot pick up Codex Page # 2
    Its sitting there but I cannot take any action on item.
    Platform : PC
    Game version 1.2.1undefined

• UbiKobold

Thank you both very much for providing this information, and letting me know that this is continuing to occur for you both. I have forwarded these details to the Game team so that they may continue investigating. If more info is requested or provided from them, I will be sure to post it here. Thanks for your continued patience, as it is greatly appreciated!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics